Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO

Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |
Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

1120 Polaris Pkwy Ste 200

Columbus, OH 43240

Learn about Dr. Brackin

Dr. Brackin's Experience

Dr. Brackin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Brackin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brackin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brackin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brackin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brackin to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Brackin's Performance
Belleville, MI |
I believe Dr Brackin is a good doctor but never expect to receive a new rx or refill for about a week! I’m fed up and will be looking for a new doctor asap. Her office apparently does not take faxes from pharmacies so you’ll likely encounter many delays in receiving your needed meds.
Columbus, OH |
Very unhappy with doctor. Child went in for birth control and given two month script. After two months, doctor wanted to see for another visit just to obtain refill. Pulled my three daughters from this practice.
Columbus, OH |
I have been going to Dr. Brackin for almost 3 years and I must say every time I deal with her or her office it's not a good experience. The office staff has been rude to my multiple times. She is very slow, I usually wait about 15 mins in the waiting area and 30 once I'm in the room. The worst has been I need refill and have messaged her 3 times on their portal and called twice and have not had any response at all. She seems to really know what she is doing, but puts her patients last.
Powell, OH |
Moved to town and went to her and could not get any help even on the smallest medical issue like a cold sore without a minimum of a week wait to get in. Would not refill any meds even though we went through my 3 meds when I went for my full physical with her. She said that was a separate meds appointment. Never heard of such a thing since I was only here 6 weeks and needed a refill.
Wilmington, DE |
Worst experience with a Doctor. I have only been there twice. The first time was as a new patient. I told her of a cyst I had on my lower back. I was given antiobiotics which after my ER visit, I was told the medicine did nothing. I went again over a year later for some unusual pain and bruising on my right side. It wasn't the best experience, but she scheduled me for blood work and a CT Scan. She has had the results for 3 days and no one has called me. Go to the ER if you want real help...
in Lewis Center, OH |
Dr. Brackin is very good about learning who you are. She regularly asks about things that I have had issues with in the past, and I always feel that she cares about me at appointments. She has worked with me to make me comfortable. I really like her, and her office staff has always been kind to me. I will admit I have had some trouble with follow-up, with prescriptions and lab results, so I think that is one area that needs work, but my comfort with Dr. Brackin makes up for it.
Lewis Center, OH |
We've been seeing the doctor for the last 3 years and every visit is frustrating!! The staff (nurse) is terrible. Management system for prescriptions is poor, even the pharmacy knows the refills or prescription will never come on time from this office (I've been told twice). Unfortunately , has been hard to find a new doctor due to my kids age. Looking for other options again
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Brackin is all about her patients.
in Columbus, OH |
Terrible staff and experience. Every visit was incomplete and refused to answer important questions that related to my health because that's another appointment. I had an emergency and needed to be seen as soon as possible and the receptionist didn't return my call for several days and they said they couldn't see me for that condition but didn't recommend anyone.
in Lewis Center, OH |
Lazy doctor and office staff. I have yet to get a COMPLETE physical from this doctor in the two years I have scheduled a physical. I had blood drawn on December 11th, 2015. I am STILL waiting for the results!
Have you seen Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO?
Are you Dr. Brackin?