Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO

Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Brackin specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Columbus, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brackin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brackin's Experience

See how Dr. Brackin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brackin

Dr. Brackin accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brackin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brackin
Dr. Brackin's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
Powell, OH |
Moved to town and went to her and could not get any help even on the smallest medical issue like a cold sore without a minimum of a week wait to get in. Would not refill any meds even though we went through my 3 meds when I went for my full physical with her. She said that was a separate meds appointment. Never heard of such a thing since I was only here 6 weeks and needed a refill.
Wilmington, DE |
Worst experience with a Doctor. I have only been there twice. The first time was as a new patient. I told her of a cyst I had on my lower back. I was given antiobiotics which after my ER visit, I was told the medicine did nothing. I went again over a year later for some unusual pain and bruising on my right side. It wasn't the best experience, but she scheduled me for blood work and a CT Scan. She has had the results for 3 days and no one has called me. Go to the ER if you want real help...
in Lewis Center, OH |
Dr. Brackin is very good about learning who you are. She regularly asks about things that I have had issues with in the past, and I always feel that she cares about me at appointments. She has worked with me to make me comfortable. I really like her, and her office staff has always been kind to me. I will admit I have had some trouble with follow-up, with prescriptions and lab results, so I think that is one area that needs work, but my comfort with Dr. Brackin makes up for it.
Lewis Center, OH |
We've been seeing the doctor for the last 3 years and every visit is frustrating!! The staff (nurse) is terrible. Management system for prescriptions is poor, even the pharmacy knows the refills or prescription will never come on time from this office (I've been told twice). Unfortunately , has been hard to find a new doctor due to my kids age. Looking for other options again
in Westerville, OH |
Dr. Brackin is all about her patients.
in Columbus, OH |
Terrible staff and experience. Every visit was incomplete and refused to answer important questions that related to my health because that's another appointment. I had an emergency and needed to be seen as soon as possible and the receptionist didn't return my call for several days and they said they couldn't see me for that condition but didn't recommend anyone.
in Lewis Center, OH |
Lazy doctor and office staff. I have yet to get a COMPLETE physical from this doctor in the two years I have scheduled a physical. I had blood drawn on December 11th, 2015. I am STILL waiting for the results!
Have you seen Dr. Julianne Brackin, DO?
Are you Dr. Brackin?

Compare Dr. Brackin

Dr. Brackin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Brackin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brackin's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Brackin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brackin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

LAKE ERIE COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Brackin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brackin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Brackin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brackin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.