Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD

Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Radiant Womens Health 1403 Manchester Dr NE, Conyers, GA 30012 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Treating patients with the respect, time and care they deserve definitely defines my style. I believe in caring for the whole person. I am a former teacher who still enjoys educating my students. The students are now patients; the classroom size is smaller now. The lesson plans are individualized for each woman and her needs. Feel free to visit our website at www.radiantwomenshealth.com and schedule your appointment today!Read more

Dr. Adams Birt's Experience

See how Dr. Adams Birt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adams Birt

Dr. Adams Birt accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Adams Birt has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Adams Birt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams Birt to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Adams Birt
Dr. Adams Birt's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
Dr. Adams Birt Says:

Today, doctors and hospitals are being graded everyday and can even dictate how insurance companies pay.  We know that perfection is not humanly possible, but we strive nonetheless and constantly update our policies and procedures to eliminate problems.  Just as it takes twelve years for an ob/gyn to train to take care of you, well, we, too are a work in progress.  Radiant Women's...

in Covington, GA |
Dr. Birt is always friendly and answers my questions in laymans terms. Her staff are friendly as well. She has delivered 2 of my children, performed a tubal ligation and Novosure Ablation. I highly recommend her.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Birt is very knowledgeable with amazing bedside manner. She was very open and answered all of my questions. The front office staff and MA was just as pleasant. Great office!
in Conyers, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Birt since 2011. She was there for me throughout my pregnancy and after. I really enjoy Dr. Birt, her staff and practice. As of recently, I started to notice the wait time became very extensive even after having an appointment. I've never had issues with the care I was given, but the wait time, especially after making it back to the room is very long and frustrating.
Covington |
I just started going to but her willingness to help me as well doesn't listen to me and I mean really listen to what I'm saying has made her invaluable.I hope to continue with her as my Dr as well as continue the quality of care that I received in her practice.
in Conyers, GA |
Dr.Birt saved my life.When I walk into Oakhurst everyone saw that I was in sevier pain .Even the man in the window.when she saw what was going on with me.she immediately send me to Rockdale Medical Center to prep me for emergency surgery.You just don't find doctors like her anymore...she took very good care of me like I was her sister.I will never in my life forget her.God please continue to bless her and those hands.....The Best.
in Conyers, GA |
Nice doctor, but niceness doesn't count when you have to wait, on an average of 1 1/2 - 3 hours although you have a set appointment time. When she does get to the room, no apologies are given for having to wait so long and she takes too long with patients, thereby causing other patients to back up in the lobby which pushes the hold schedule back. TIME IS VALUABLE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN APPOINMENT DURING NORMAL WORK HOURS.
Have you seen Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD?
Are you Dr. Adams Birt?

Compare Dr. Adams Birt

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Conyers, GA 30012

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause