Dr. Julianna Hukill, DDS

Dr. Julianna Hukill, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Doctor Hukill is a native resident of the state of California. She moved to Iowa with her family where she attended four years of dental school at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. After dental school she relocated to Michigan where she completed an additional four years of specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit in 2001. She holds the honor of being the first female accepted into the Oral Surgery Program at Henry Ford Hospital. Immediately following the completion of her oral surgery training, she successfully passed both the State of Michigan Oral Surgery Board and the National Oral Surgery Board Certifications making her a Diplomate of the Board Of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeons. Since the completion of her training in 2001 she has been proud to call the beautiful state of Michigan home. For the past 14 years she has been practicing full scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Genesee County in a private practice setting and periodically a hospital-based setting to help serve the needs of all patients.

Premier Oral Surgery & Implants PLC

• Guardian
  • HAP Insurance
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Hukill

See how frequently Dr. Hukill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Hukill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hukill "Dr. Hukill is a State and Nationally Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with over 14 years of private practice experience in Genesee County, Michigan. The practice offers full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures with expertise ranging from dental extractions to comprehensive bone grafting and implant reconstruction."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Hukill is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hukill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hukill has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hukill to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Hukill's Performance
in Flint, MI |
My experience at Dr. Hukill's oral surgery was awesome. Sounds strange, I know (terrified of Dentists) but the staff and Dr. Hukill were wonderful. Very professional, caring and very prompt. Listened to me talk...and talk...and talk (nerves I'm thinking) and still seem interested. Appt. was at 11:45 and I was called at that time. Great place. Everyone seems happy to be working there. Thank you for all the care and attention!! Dr., Jade, Amy, all, thank you thank you!
in Davison, MI |
Dr. Hukill is so sweet and caring. She called me at 9pm after I had my wisdom teeth removed to check and see how I was doing. When I called a couple days later with a concern, she dropped what she was doing and answered all my questions over the phone. I highly recommend her!
in Imlay City, MI |
Wonderful staff and doctor! Very personable. Dr Hukill explains things very well and I would definitely go again if I have any oral surgery needs. I will highly recommend Dr. Hukill to my family and friends! ??
in Waterford, MI |
Dr Hukill kept her office open to extract a very infected and painful tooth. She gave me iv sedation per my request. She was very professional, informative and pleasant, as was her staff. A week later she saw me and gain because I was having some discomfort. I was able to schedule an appointment within two hours of my call. She helped me by removing the uncomfortable stithe and gave me medication to take home to apply to the area. I would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Julianna Hukill, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hukill