Dr. Juliana Miller, MD

Dr. Juliana Miller, MD

Gastroenterology | Female

Dr. Juliana Miller, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Cary, NC. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus and Wakemed Cary Hospital.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Miller's Performance
Raleigh, NC |
Despite having nothing to "diagnose" my colonoscopy was coded as diagnostic and not preventative, despite what I was told before scheduling. This mistake on their part resulted in over $1000 out of pocket. In no way were they pleasant or willing to work with me.
Raleigh, NC |
Dr Miller ordered an endoscopy and when the results came back she had a nurse who was unable to answer any questions call me to tell me I have Barrett's esophagus. I would have appreciated a call from the doctor when the result of a test isn't normal. When I called to get the results sent to me, the nurse was very abrasive and was not at all helpful with the patient portal SHE told me to use. Apparently it's my fault she can't help me navigate THEIR system. Very poor office overall.
Not very caring or personable. After endoscopy, I wasn't given much information. Had to pull it out if her. Was given a Rx for a huge daily dose of Omaeprazole that made me sick, then another Rx that does not work. Bit my head off during a follow up visit, asking why I I stopped using the Omaeprazole. Told her I contacted her office to ask about it making me sick, and she told me to stop taking it. Too much to ask that she at least engage with her patients? Won't go back.
in Raleigh, NC |
No eye contact, really loves typing on her computer. No talk back and forth. How would one know if she is s doctor on not?? More like a very bored intake nurse, reading back what you had filled out on the forms. I know nothing will happen, though I did send my information to the AMA.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Miller is an extremely caring and attentive doctor! She makes you feel comfortable even discussing uncomfortable issues. And her office staff is wonderful too!
in Cary, NC |
I was kept in an exam room for more than 30 minutes. when dr. came in, she made no eye contact just sat down and typed on her computer while asking me the questions from the form I had previously filled out. I asked for an exam and she left the room for more than 15 min before returning for 5 minutes. the nurse didn't wear gloves while she prepared the room. used her bare hands to unpackage procedure equipment. I have 0 confidence in this dr. and her nurse.
in Raleigh, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for almost three years and had an exam earlier this month, and to my surprise I received a bill for $100 after paying a $40 co-pay. It was a regular exam that any GI doctor does for a patient with GI problems and it was coded in as surgery. After talking to BC & BS who then did a 3-way call with Dr. Miller's office, they refused to reverse the charges, and even made excuses. I will never again be seen at her office and am shocked at the behavior.
Have you seen Dr. Juliana Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
  • Vomiting Disorders

The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University

Graduated in 1995

Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures