Dr. Julian Kuz, MD

Dr. Julian Kuz, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Kuz specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery and practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kuz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kuz's Experience

See how Dr. Kuz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuz

Dr. Kuz accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kuz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kuz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kuz
Dr. Kuz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (21)
in Midland, MI |
I recommend Dr Kuz highly. He replaced my radial head in my left arm. The Dr's in Midland failed to fix it after two years. I was recommended to Dr Kuz by my son-in-law (Paul) who is an anestheologist who often works with Dr Kuz. Paul was right ,Dr Kuz is amazing. I was in and out of surgery in 60 minutes, a few minutes in the pacu for vitals, clothes on and out the door. Quick efficient on time. I walked 7 blocks, went to the grocery after surgery with my grandkids. I had ZERO PAIN ever.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have had many surgeries on my hands having RA but it was Dr. Kuz that gave the pain in my hands relief. He has made a huge difference in my life ! Dr. Kuz is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had and can not wait to return in the spring for my left hand done ! I have been told by many what a great job he has done for me and yes I will and have referred him to family and friends !
wyoming, mi |
Not only did he do amazing surgery on my fractured wrist, he alerted me to the fact that I have severe osteoporosis. He sent me to their bone health clinic where I am follow up with treatments for my overall health. Just an amazing, wonderful practice to have in the medical community.
in Thompsonville, MI |
My experience with Dr. Kuz was great. Him and all of his staff are extremely polite, understanding and explanatory.
in Grandville Mich. |
I have Dupuyten Contracture of the left hand. After two surgeries over the past 5 years, Dr. Kuz, Has straightened my hand and my ring finger. Unbelievable how this can be done. Dr. Kuz did a fantastic job . I would highly recommend him to anyone, experiencing this condition of you hand.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Over the last three years Dr Kuz performed carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists, released the ulnar nerve on my left elbow and in May 2016 repaired a torn distal tendon on my left bicep. Recovery on the prior surgeries was very good and progressing very well with the most recent surgery.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Kuz has a warm and caring demeanor. He speaks clearly and explains himself well. I was comfortable with his overview of the procedure and the actuality of my surgery was exactly what he told me it would be.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Kuz performed my tendon transfer surgery under a local. I did not want anesthesia. I also requested to watch, which he did show me how he was proceeding about 3-4 times. I really appreciated that. This also allowed him to tell me to move my thumb and finger when he had the transfer completed, which gave him a more accurate feel for my most motion when healed. No pain. He did an excellent job! Very patient, explained well. Beautiful stitch work--barely noticeable. Michel, OT, very good too.
in Muskegon, MI |
I have had two occasions to Dr. Kuz over the last 10 years to fix a trigger finger condition on both my right and left hands. Both experiences were GREAT and I would use him again if needed.
in Remus, MI |
Very professional and considerate in his work.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Kuz fixed my broken scaphoid and gave me the best chance at a full recovery (which I am fully recovered now!).
in Traverse city |
The best all around service I've ever had - carimg, compassionate, efficient, happy , smiling, gentle, empathetic, knowledgeable but down to earth! This goes for Dr Kuz and , literally every single person I talked with in the office and the surgery center. Dr kuz was recommended to me and I would certainly recommend him to others. I drove 3 hours to see this Doctor- worth it! My wrist is almost 100% 2 months post surgery. I totally trust this doctor(and I have never said that before)
in grand Rapids, Michigan |
Doctor kuz takes the time to listen to you and your needs and really cares about you. He is one of the greatest doctors I have ever had and is very concerned about your needs
in White Cloud, MI |
Had to have repair of tendon on my left thumb. He did an awesome job.
in Muskegon, MI |
I came to Dr. Kuz with an extreme case of Dupuytren's. My right hand was so severely affected and unusable. The good Dr. told my wife and I that it was one of the worse cases he had ever seen. Now, because of this man's EXCELLENT work, I am able to OPEN MY HAND and am using it, following his directions of course, for ALL the things I was unable to do in the past. My left hand is also affected, Dr. will fix it too very soon! A HUGE thank you to Dr. Kuz and staff at Ortho. Assoc. of Michigan!
Have you seen Dr. Julian Kuz, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuz?

Compare Dr. Kuz

Dr. Kuz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Kuz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kuz's Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Blodgett Memorial Med Center

Completed in 1996

University Of Minnesota School Of Med

Completed in 1997

Dr. Kuz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery