Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD

Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Q/P/2QP2N_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD, Naples, FL, Interventional Cardiology & Cardiology & Vascular Medicine

Specializes in Interventional Cardiology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Javier

Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD
Are you Dr. Javier?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Marco Island, FL |

I was referred to Dr. Javier by my GP. He seems like an OK guy but his "nurse" was clearly bored, unfriendly, would not answer my questions and she apparently screwed up my heart monitor "holter" test. After wearing the holter (which is the size of small radio with heart leads like an EKG) for 24 hours including sleeping with it on, I was told it had no data and I have to wear it again. Instead, I going to pick another cardiologist.

5 out of 5
- in Naples, FL |

I have known Dr. Javier for 15 years and will stick with him for as long as I'm around. I love how he explained my condition to my sons so they could understand . There's a family feeling in his office that makes you comfortable ,very important when your worried.

1 out of 5
-Naples |

I requested results from a stress test taken 3 weeks prior during a visit for another procedure which took less than ten minutes. This was my first time seeing Dr Javier after three visits. He refused to give me the results because the appointment was just for the procedure. With a double valve replacement and swelling from my feet now to my knees, he told me to go to the ER if I was concerned. I paid him for a diagnosis that he refuses to give without an appt. I could have died.

5 out of 5
- in Naples, FL |

Takes time to explain, genuinely concern about your health, great and caring doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Interventional Cardiology
Dr. James M. Venable, MD
0.64 miles away
Dr. George Gamouras, MD
1.02 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.