Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD

Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD

Cardiology | Male | 55 years old

33 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Our practice believes in a patient-centered care philosophy. We emphasize primary prevention, however we strive to be at the forefront of interventional therapies for cardiac and vascular disease. We treat our patients the same way we like to be treated. We target heart and vascular issues.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr Javier understands that heart and vascular problems can cause anxiety and stress in those suffering from it. Aside from...Read more

Dr. Javier's Experience

See how Dr. Javier's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Javier

Dr. Javier accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Javier has admitting privileges.

Dr. Javier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Javier to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Javier
Dr. Javier's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
Dr. Javier Says:

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and we will always work hard in  making your experiences in our practice a pleasant one.

If we can assist you in any concerns about your experience in our practice please call and ask for Zulay Zayas. Thanks

in Naples, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Javier and his office staff. Very professional and personal. He is one of the few doctors that actually spends time with his patients, answers your questions, explains procedures and makes you feel very comfortable. I feel very confident with Dr Javier as my cardiologist. Dr Javier also performed vascular surgery on both my legs with excellent results. You would never know that I had bulging various veins on both my legs. His staff is accommodating and professional.
in Forest Hills, NY |
Very warm and helped me with my mother. Thanks Dr. Javier
Naples, FL |
Dr Javier is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to talk with you and let YOU decide what health care options are best for you. He is honest and knowledgeable. Very highly recommended.
in Santo Domingo, 01 |
Dr. Javier take care of his patients with professionalism anf outstanding care. Also his staff. High quality and save medical attention
in Naples, Fl |
Great Cardilogist. He is always available and answers all my questions. Excellent Customer Service. I highly recommend Dr. Javier.
in Miami, FL |
Highly recommend Dr Javier for his knowledge and willingness to taking the time to answer all my questions and concerns regarding my condition.
in Naples, FL |
Amazingly kind, a great listener, and a very professional attitude. He made me feel at ease, and I walked out feeling much better. Thanks Dr. Javier!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
From the minute I entered the office and the staff greeted me, I felt it would be a great experience. The staff was outstanding which is hard to find these days. THe stress test handled by experienced, confidant men. Dr. JAVIER and his PA, Julliy (sp) are thourogh, no questions left unanswered and they both take time for detail and to make you know you MATTER! Exceptional care in this office! You won't regret going there ! Tammy S., Bonita Springs, FL.
in Marco Island, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Javier by my GP. He seems like an OK guy but his nurse was clearly bored, unfriendly, would not answer my questions and she apparently screwed up my heart monitor holter test. After wearing the holter (which is the size of small radio with heart leads like an EKG) for 24 hours including sleeping with it on, I was told it had no data and I have to wear it again. Instead, I going to pick another cardiologist.
Very sorry for your experience "Mr John in Marco Island" unfortunately despite our best efforts, some technical problems can occur with sensitive electronic devices. We work with the most reliable even monitors in the market, but sometimes these problems can happen to the bests. I am sorry you felt like that towards our nurse, she seldom has a bad day, she only has them around days she gets chemotherapy, most of the time she is in very good spirit. We wish you luck with your new provider.
in Naples, FL |
I have known Dr. Javier for 15 years and will stick with him for as long as I'm around. I love how he explained my condition to my sons so they could understand . There's a family feeling in his office that makes you comfortable ,very important when your worried.
Naples |
I requested results from a stress test taken 3 weeks prior during a visit for another procedure which took less than ten minutes. This was my first time seeing Dr Javier after three visits. He refused to give me the results because the appointment was just for the procedure. With a double valve replacement and swelling from my feet now to my knees, he told me to go to the ER if I was concerned. I paid him for a diagnosis that he refuses to give without an appt. I could have died.
Office policies is not to give results over the phone. We review tests personally with patients and their family and allow all the time needed for questions. Staff are instructed if a patient calls experiencing change in their health that can signal serious heart problems, for patients safety they are refer to ER. Leg edema up to the knees in a patient with two valve surgery is a serious condition called Congestive Heart Failure and we prefer to treat at the hospital.
in Naples, FL |
Takes time to explain, genuinely concern about your health, great and caring doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Julian J. Javier, MD?

Compare Dr. Javier

Dr. Javier says...

Aside from being  a caring and concern physician, he is also a great listener. Our practice thrive to provide patients  a friendly and understanding staff.

Dr. Javier's Care Philosophy

Dr. Javier says...

Dr Javier is a board certified Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Specialists with an extensive experience in Venous disorder. Published in some of the most prestige journal in venous and arterial disease, 6 chapters in multiple books for venous disorders published in US and International text books. A speaker in many of the meetings for venous and arterial disease.President of the Naples Cardiac & Endovascular Center, where he offers ambulatory therapy for heart and venous conditions.

He frequent speaker in many national and international meetings, and director of Hands Veins On, a hands on teaching course promoting the field of venous disease.

Dr Javier treat venous disorders in the comfort of his office, with painless techniques that allows immediate ambulation and return to daily activities.

Dr. Javier says...

Dr. Javier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Javier has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Javier's Board Certifications

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Cholesterol Diseases
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Edema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Completed in 1997

Curne

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Javier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Javier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology
  • Vascular Medicine
  • Venous and Lymphatic Medicine

• Angioplasty
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Ultrasound, Cardiac
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy