Dr. Julian Escobar, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 46

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Julian Escobar, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Irving, TX and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital - Las Colinas. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Julian Escobar, MD

Conceive Fertility Center

6750 N MacArthur Blvd Ste 100 Irving, TX 75039
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare Dr. Julian Escobar, MD with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists near you

Dr. Escobar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Escobar

4.5

Excelente doctor
Todas mis visitas con el doctor son excelentes el es una persona amable y sobre todo muy profesional,la cual tiene la pasiencia y el tiempo de explicar. Sin duda uno de los mejores médicos
Amalia Romero – May 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
Love Dr. Escobar! I have had a great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend him. His knowledge, positivity, communication and efficiency is what I really admire about him. He answered all my questions no matter how many I had at every appointment and always gave his opinion/ found solutions to issues during my visits. Going to him for a second opinion was the best decision my husband and I made on our journey to parenthood. Also, his instagram posts are awesome, they always put a smile on my face and I learn something each time from his educational ones!
H Patel – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
I started going to see Dr. Escobar due to being referred by my OBGYN at the beginning of this year. My very first appointment i had to wait 1 hour and 30 minutes to be seen by him and this was just for a consult. I have also ran into a situation where the front desk asked me my name and appointment time and advise me to go take a seat (i asked if i should sign in and the young lady said no) so i took my seat and after 45 minutes of waiting went back up front to ask how much longer it would be, just to find out the young lady forgot to check me in. So the waiting time is crazy! And on top of that everytime i have visited Dr. Escobar i always feel as though he is rushing our appointment. To give you an example my last appointment i am still trying to ask him questions about what my baseline scan results mean and after him explaining it super fast the first time i did not understand so i was trying to ask more questions and he had his hand on the door trying to leave. Just don't feel care
Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
After almost 3 years of trying to conceive naturally or with very little medical help, we were finally referred to Dr Escobar. I was so excited and so nervous for our consult, but it was PAINLESS!! The entire process was painless. He listened to me, cried with me, and offered as much information and understanding as possible. The nurses and front desk staff are wonderful and offered help every step of the way. I never went into an appointment not knowing how much I was going to need to pay, or what to expect. I was able to reach out to Adriana via email with ANY questions I had regarding anything at all, and she was so quick to get me an answer, even if it was just a "I'm not sure, but I will check with the Dr in the AM." Oh... and WE ARE PREGNANT with our first!! We love them and miss them already!!
Jeannie Collins – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
Best doctor out there! Love his bedside manner. Makes you feel important and walks you through everything. Gives you time when he comes in. We had a great experience with him and would highly recommend him! The only downfall is the wait time at the office but its worth it.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
Completed my IVF here. Two grade A eggs were implanted and stuck the first round. My complaint is that when trying to get my records to complete another round of IVF with another doctor since I shifted states the team he is working with is extremely bad. They have hung up on me, refused to give reports and have given me so much trouble after the fact. Overall I wouldn’t recommend.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
The office is very clean and well kept. However, you usually wait for a awhile before being called to the back. I would have to request to see the doctor for my visits otherwise I would be seen by a nurse. Dr. Escobar was usually very busy and didn’t spend a lot of time talking with me. I decided to switch doctors after 4 failed IUIs and feeling like just another number. Perhaps the IVF patients receive more personalized attention.
Still trying – Jan 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
Dr. Escobar is amazing! Very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone in search of a good infertility specialist. Even though I had a myomectomy. The only issue I had was the communication with staff. Phone calls either never returned or returned a week later. Staff was never on the same page. First I was told I needed the surgery, then I didn't, then I needed it. The only time staff called you was when it was time to pay or collection.
Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
Dr. Escobar did our insemination process and made us feel so comfortable. He walked us through the whole process and explained every detail. I would definitely tell any friends or family to go see him!
K. Vander Veen in Dallas, Tx – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
After 2 insemination, 2 in-vitro, many test and studios with him, we needed the last one opportunity to have a baby. These process was so difficult, because we didn't received psychological support. Many appointments and he always so busy. Sometimes he was with me and leaved from the room for 5 or 10 min, he explained so fast, and the more important bring the money. Get back when you have 20,000 dls to do the process! 1 or 2 years doesn't mean. These were the last Escobar's words, so rude.
Claudia Valerio in Dallas, TX – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?
Dr Escobar is extremely knowledgeable. He saw what my previous 4 gynecologist did not. He repaired my reproductive system and since I was moving out of state, he recommended me to his wonderful colleague who finished helping me have my first full term pregnancy after 12 years of trying. 100% recommend him
Maribel in Arlington, TX – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julian Escobar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Escobar?