Dr. Julia Rifkin, MD

Dr. Julia Rifkin, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Female
Dr. Julia Rifkin, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. She has been practicing for 34 years.

7750 S Broadway Ste 220

Littleton, CO 80122

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • PHCS
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Rifkin

See how frequently Dr. Rifkin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Hypothyroidism
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Rifkin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Loretto Heights College
  • University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

• Outstanding Educator, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 2000
  • Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award, University of Colorado HSC, April 22,

Dr. Rifkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rifkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rifkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rifkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rifkin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Rifkin's Performance
Littleton, CO |
I was Dr. Rifkin's patient for three years until she disappeared; no letter from her to her patients that she was leaving Centura Health; no contact information for her. Nothing. I did receive a letter from Centura health and learned from Healthgrades site that she is practicing now at UC Health. Dr. Rifkin left me in the lurch -- no way to find her, no way to contact her, no way to refill prescriptions. I had to find a new endocrinologist, pay for a new appointment, and get new prescriptions.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I found Dr. Rifkin to be excellent although I was frustrated with problems her clinic had submitting prescriptions. However, Dr. Rifkin left the Centura network, closed her office, and won't be available to contact until late October -- 2 1/2 months after I received a letter from Centura. I never received notification from Dr. Rifkin. I don't have enough refills available dor my prescriptions. I don't know who to contact about my files. This is ridiculius and impossible to understand.
in Littleton CO |
Dr Rifkin closed her office in Littleton with no advance notice to her patients. The word was put out she was retiring but she's moving to CU Health at Fitz. My. Husband and I were not not notified and left without refills. We receive a letter in the mail the same week the office clos ed we do not recommend her. Thinking about filing a complaint.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Rifkin and her staff have been a God send to help me with my condition. There is caring, compassion and knowledge about my disease and all the side effects. I know of no one better then Dr. Rifkin's office (and I have tried many others over the last 25 years).
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Rifkin is the best. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and so, so nice. She really cares about her patients, and is positive, compassionate and caring. I am so lucky to have found her.
in littleton,Co |
Good!'
in Denver, CO |
She didn't rush me through my appointment. She is all about good health & educating patients, and not just putting a bandaid on your health problem. Being a diabetic is not easy. Nice to have a Dr. who cares. Didn't have to wait long. Friendly staff. worth the wait to get an appointment. Very caring doctor that I trust.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Rifkin is a lovely person. My glucose numbers have not been great, and I was worried I would be judged. But I was not judged. Dr. Rifkin approached my health as a team player; she gave me reasonable goals and certainly was 100% supportive. Her staff is equally kind and lovely and so respectful. I would and will whole-heartedly refer family and friends to Dr. Rifkin. I will also be thanking my Primary Care doctor for the suggestion that I see Dr. Rifkin.
in Parker, co |
Don't hope that get an appointment anytime soon. Even as an existing patient having a chronic urgent worsening of condition she wouldn't see us again for 2 months when alerted of a major issue because she's overburdened with patient volume. Disappointimg.
in Englewood, CO |
Very helpful. Adjusted my insulin pump the last 2 visits. A1C test now 6.7%. Rare low readings.
in Denver, CO |
Clear explanations from Doctor and very nice MAs.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I was diagnosed with hypothyroid 3 years ago. Dr. Rifkin is the best and most knowledgeable specialist that I have been to. She listens to your concerns and respects the patient. Only problem is it takes forever to finally schedule an appointment and when I scheduled my first appointment with her last year it wasn't for 2 months. So make sure you know it will take a while to actually see her. But that doesn't even effect my view on her. She and her staff are very nice and easy to talk to.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
What a wonderful office and staff. From the front reception, MA, to Dr. Rifkin herself! Kind, courteous, and very professional. Camila, the MA is extremely sweet and very good bed-side manner! Awesome group - you should be proud of your staff!!
in Broomfield, CO |
The office staff was very professional & friendly. Dr. Rifkin is extremely knowledgeable & approachable. Great guidance on diabetic knowledge.
in Edwards, CO |
Drove down from Edwards to see Dr. Rifkin because there are no Endos up here. Well worth the drive and the wait to see her. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and had a lot of questions. She is very nice and spent a lot of time explaining Hashimoto's to me. Much better information from here than what I found on the internet. Extremely nice office staff.
in Centennial CO |
Dr Rifkin is fantastic. She listens, asks great questions, is caring and genuinely concerned about me and my health. This doctor has made a huge impact on the quality of my health. Dr Rifkin discussed options with me and then followed thru with me on every step. I have 100% trust and confidence in her expertise and pfrofessionalism, and I highly recommend her!
in Lakewood, CO |
I highly recommend this practice & had a great experience!
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Rifkin is the best! I was referred to her a few years back by a friend, when I had just moved to Colorado. She is always very attentive, professional, and friendly. Great Doctor!
in Larkspur, CO |
I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Rifkin's for several years. Dr. Rifkin has always addressed my medical needs with honesty and solutions. She delivers the truth and never tells me what she thinks I want to hear. Her integrity and honesty is one of the reasons I continue to seek her advice for my medical concerns. Her diagnosis and treatment options have always improved my medical condition. I highly recommend Dr. Rifkin. Her commitment to her clients wellbeing is refreshing.
in Castle Rock, CO |
she really understood how my health issues were affecting my family and worked with all of us together - greatly appreciated! Very responsive to questions.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Great doctor, knows her stuff, but listened to me also. Staff was wonderful.
in Centennial, CO |
Very caring doctor and great staff. Spent over 45 minutes with my mother and explained everything to us. I am so relieved.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Rifkin was very nice, but did not come to my appointment with an open mind and did not listen to my concerns. She had already determined before I even arrived, that my symptoms were not valid. Instead she focused on educating me about misinformation on the internet. A complete waste of my time and I would never put my health in her hands. My primary doctor is insisting I find an endo who will listen with an open mind and help me. I can scratch Dr. Rifkin off that list, and you should too!
Have you seen Dr. Julia Rifkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rifkin?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at Sky Ridge Medical Center

Visit Dr. Rifkin

Dr. Rifkin accepts 10 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • PHCS