Dr. Julia Raber, MD

Dr. Julia Raber, MD

Gynecology | Female

1300 Union Tpke Ste 107, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Raber specializes in Gynecology and practices in New Hyde Park, NY. She practices at 8 locations.

Are you Dr. Raber? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Raber's Experience

See how Dr. Raber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raber

Dr. Raber accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Raber has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Raber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raber to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Raber
Dr. Raber's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (25)
Dr. Raber is an exceptional doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know. She takes her time with you and really shows you that she cares. Her staff is quick and extremely friendly. I love Dr. Raber and will never go anywhere else!
in Westbury, NY |
I saw Dr. Raber and she did a pap smear. She told me that if it was negative I wouldn't hear from her office. Two months later, I received a letter in the mail telling me that the pap was abnormal. When my husband called and asked her why so much time had elapsed her response was "I've been very busy." That is no excuse. In fact it is malpractice. I went to a GYN oncologist and had to have a D&C. She showed no remorse in her failure to notify me in a timely fashion. Stay away from her!
in New Hyde Park, NY |
I love Dr. Raber. She makes you feel comfortable enough to talk about anything. I've been coming to her for a few years and wouldn't consider switching to another doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Raber/
in Long Island City, NY |
I was Dr. Raber's patient until I had an unpleasant experience with her assist. office manager who claimed that per Dr. Raber's directive, they don't process insurance referrals. She further stated that if I were unhappy with their office policIy I was free to go elsewhere. Stunned by this absurdity I insisted I speak to the Dr. but my request was flatly denied. Their office policy would be a logistical nightmare if you were diagnosed with cancer. Time to find a professionally run office.
Have you seen Dr. Julia Raber, MD?
Are you Dr. Raber?

Compare Dr. Raber

New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.