Dr. Julia Raber, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Julia Raber MD PC 1300 Union Tpke Ste 107 New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Get Directions
Dr. Julia Raber, MD

Dr. Julia Raber, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in New Hyde Park, NY. She has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Raber is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

Dr. Raber's Experience

See how Dr. Raber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raber

Dr. Raber accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Raber is now accepting new patients
Julia Raber MD PC1300 Union Tpke Ste 107
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(516) 216-5550Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Raber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Raber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raber to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Raber's Performance
in New York, NY |
Dr. Raber is awesome !! Such a sweet women who is sooo helpful. I recommend her to any one who asks about a gynecologist.
New Hyde Park, NY |
Dr. Raber has been my GYN physician now for the last 3 years. I am writing this review because I have recently gone to see her twice in her new location in New Hyde Park. I'm happy to share i was very pleased with my visit. Upon arriving my first time, the office seemed very clean and organized. I was greeted immediately by the front desk receptionist who was very polite and pleasant. I was checked in promptly, and she was very thorough verifying my personal demographics and insurance informatio
in New York, NY |
There are no words to truly describe my gratitude for Dr Raber and her entire staff. I have been seeing Dr Raber for 10 years now (since I was 17) and have truly had nothing but the most pleasant experiences each and every time. From the moment you walk in you are greeted by her friendly helpful staff.. she is compassionate and very knowledgeable and a pleasure to chat with during each experience. She even picked up on a condition which was previously ignored by another physician. I'll be going
in NY |
I've been going to Dr. Raber for the last 10 years. She is an excellent Dr. She always takes the time to listen to any concerns and I never feel rushed. She is always so friendly and has such a calm demeanor that makes you feel comfortable in her presence right away. She always errs on the side of caution. I followed her when she left Elite and opened her own practice. I highly recommend her.
in Roslyn, NY |
I have been going to Dr Raber for years. I always feel comfortable with her and feel like I can talk to her about anything. She really cares about her patients. Also the office is spotless friendly and always with a smile.
in Oceanside, NY |
Dr. Raber is a fantastic doctor who has been treating me and my family for over 10 years. She is diligent, caring, detail oriented and a wonderful doctor. She has state of the art facility that allows for proper diagnosis and fast service. I highly recommend her and will continue to be her patient.
in Bellmore, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Julia Raber for many years. She is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. She always listens and answers all of my questions and is quick to return my phone calls. Her office staff is polite and pleasant and it is never difficult to get an appointment. I have referred Dr. Raber to many of my friends and they are all very satisfied with her as well. I highly recommend DR. Raber to anyone looking for a great doctor!!!! Share review Edit review Delete review
in JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY |
Dr. Raber is an exceptional doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know. She takes her time with you and really shows you that she cares. Her staff is quick and extremely friendly. I love Dr. Raber and will never go anywhere else!
in New Hyde Park, NY |
I love Dr. Raber. She makes you feel comfortable enough to talk about anything. I've been coming to her for a few years and wouldn't consider switching to another doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Raber/
in Long Island City, NY |
I was Dr. Raber's patient until I had an unpleasant experience with her assist. office manager who claimed that per Dr. Raber's directive, they don't process insurance referrals. She further stated that if I were unhappy with their office policIy I was free to go elsewhere. Stunned by this absurdity I insisted I speak to the Dr. but my request was flatly denied. Their office policy would be a logistical nightmare if you were diagnosed with cancer. Time to find a professionally run office.
Have you seen Dr. Julia Raber, MD?
Are you Dr. Raber?

Compare Dr. Raber

Dr. Raber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Raber has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Raber's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Genital Warts
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 2000

Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus

Graduated in 1992

• Russian

Dr. Raber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions