Dr. Julia Harre, MD

Dr. Julia Harre, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Julia Harre, MD is a dermatologist in Portland, ME and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ca in 1990 and specializes in dermatology.

222 Auburn St Ste 205

Portland, ME 04103

• Anthem
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Harre

See how frequently Dr. Harre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin

Dr. Harre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Tulane University School Of Med
  • University Ca San Diego Med Center

Dr. Harre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harre to family and friends

Dr. Harre's Performance

I’ve seen Dr. Harre for nearly 20 years. I find her extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. Dr. Harre is always able to fix my issues quickly and easily.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was recommended to Dr. Harre by my doctor. I have a very severe rash that itches badly on my arms and legs. I finally got my appointment after a 3 week wait. They called and said she was sick the day of my appointment. They rescheduled for next day. I drove there on time and they said she was not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Myself and my family have been patients of Julia Harre for years. She is extremely caring and thorough including calling us with results or making sure we felt ok after a procedure. Dr. Harre has the skill and compassion that many busy offices lack in todays world. Thank you Dr. Harre and staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience here was very poor. The receptionist had a terrible, snotty and condescending attitude over the phone various times and at time of visit during check in/check out process. Dr. Harre spent minimal time with me and basically dismissed my concerns without much reassurance as to why. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Harre's staff was friendly and accommodating. The time she spent with me was appropriate for my condition. Dr. Harre herself provided me with great information about my skin condition and the treatment plan she was putting into place.
Are you Dr. Harre?