Dr. Julia Gomez, MD

Dr. Julia Gomez, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Julia Gomez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Gomez

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Video

Dr. Gomez's Experience

Dr. Gomez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Rush University Medical Center

Dr. Gomez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gomez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gomez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomez to family and friends
Dr. Gomez's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Gomez listens to what I have to say and is very responsive. Her staff is excellent, they also respond to messages very quickly. The Green Hills office is easy to access and has easy parking.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Julia Gomez is wonderful. I saw her recently for the first time for an annual physical/check-up. She is extremely thorough and very easy to talk to. She explains your test results in detail and is there to answer any questions- via phone, portal or in person. I would most definitely recommend her as your GP.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Gomez for 5 years. She and her staff have always been kind and helpful. I have a condition where I have to get blood work every month so I have seen quite a bit of the office. I would recommend them to anyone.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Gomez takes a sincere interest in her patients and their well-being. I never feel rushed or hurried.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Gomez is kind, caring, and considerate. She sits down and looks you in the eye and talks to you. She is a good listener. I have had nothing but excellent care at Sterling Primary and that starts when you come in the front door and sign in. I have had quick response when I have had to call with a concern. I have recommended Dr. Gomez to many friends and they have all been pleased.
in Nashville, TN |
I trust Dr. Gomez. She is my goto health advisor and a warm person overall. I can't recommend her enough (and I'm picky with how I hand out recommendations).
in Goodlettsville, TN |
One of the best things I like about Dr. Gomez is that she listens, and that can be rare with busy physicians. She always tells me to contact her if I experience any problems. And, Dr. Gomez phoned personally to ask if the medicine was working or I was not feeling better. That's personal interest and I am so happy to be 1 of her "seasoned in years " patients.
in Nashville |
I could not be more pleased with the excellent cheerful, efficient and caring service I always receive.
in Nashville TN |
Great doc! Very thorough and easy to talk to
in Nashville, TN |
Friendly, professional, warm and extremely mindful of my health concerns. Can't say enough good about Dr. Gomez and Sterling Healthcare.
in Nashville, TN |
She is a champion! The BEST primary care doctor I have ever had. She is very caring and professional AND you know she has your best interests at heart. She takes her time to explain what's going on with my health and answers all my questions. Thank you Dr. Gomez and your team!
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Gomez takes charge of your healthcare! She is an excellent listener, and I believe truly cares about delivering the best of care. She explains what you need to do, and makes the referrals for you if you need additional care by a specialist. Her staff is first class and portrays professionalism at all times. I have never felt rushed at an appointment. Wonderful doctor and worth the drive.
Nashville, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Gomez to anyone. She is personable and knowledgeable. She also does a great job explaining things. I have been seeing her for 10 years now and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
in Nashville, TN |
It's such an excitement moment to find a doctor that makes you feel comfortable with being honest. Dr. Gomez took the time to talk over all the issues I was dealing with and even gave pictures and pamphlets to make sure I understood and could take home to read in more detail. We even set goals for my next visit which made it exciting to challenge myself b/c now I have a accountability partner. All my results came back in a timely manner and I was emailed with all the results.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Gomez is wonderful. Always sensitive to any concern and responsive to any question I have.
in Brentwood, TN |
As usual, Dr. Gomez went the extra mile to be sure that the reason for my visit was fully addessed. I always leave feeling that my needs and concerns were fully addressed.
Dr. Gomez is kind, caring, wise, faithful, and I am grateful that she is my doc.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
She's the best doctor I've ever had. Really cares about the patient and takes time to diagnose. She has saved my life on two occasions! I highly recommend her and her whole team.
in Nashville, TN |
As far as I'm concerned Dr. Gomez is the best in Nashville.
Mount Juliet, TN |
Her entire staff is awesome. Nurse Suzette just went the extra mile today but each time a request is made whether from Dr Gomez personally or a staff member, you can count on your need to be met. They are truly a blessing.
in Old Hickory |
I found myself in the position of needing to find a new doctor who was closer to my work/home. I choose Dr. Gomez and have not been disappointed at all. She took time with me on my first establish care visit. She put me at ease on my first appointment and I think I will have a long relationship with her. I trust her completely. She even called me while I was on the way home to discuss my lab work. I don't think I've ever had that happen before.
Dr. Gomez is the best! She is always on time, never rushes me and always makes me feel so comfortable. I always look forward to seeing her (as odd as that is to say about your doctor!). She really is just a great, caring doctor. I couldn't say enough good things.
in Nashville, TN |
I could not be happier with the care I receive at the office of Dr. Gomez. She, the nurses and office staff are all very caring individuals. I was put at ease immediately at my very first visit by the friendliness of everyone I came into contact with. I would highly recommend Dr. Gomez to anyone looking for a doctor that they will be comfortable with sharing whatever health issues that might arise.
New York, NY |
Maybe I shouldn't tell you how good she is. Then I won't be able to get an appointment. (wink)
in Nashville, TN |
The care received is adequate. I don't have many medical conditions, but the few I have get treated with whichever medication is hot or the newest sample she has on hand and that feels thoughtless and unethical to me. I do feel rushed when there, but that seems to be everywhere. My biggest grievance, aside from inept front office staff, is the lack of follow up. A robo call to call the office to set up an appointment is not following up. Location is convenient.
Have you seen Dr. Julia Gomez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gomez?

Visit Dr. Gomez

Dr. Gomez accepts 28 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Health Net