Dr. Julia Gold, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Julia Gold, MD
Dr. Julia Gold, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Louis, MO. She has been practicing for 13 years.

Dr. Gold's Experience

See how Dr. Gold's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gold

Dr. Gold's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Millstadt, IL |
Very poor bedside manner - was argumentative when discussing problems. Did not refill prescriptions as requested, even though she said she would. When I called the office to request the prescriptions to be refilled they said they could not do it because she had left the practice.
St Louis, MO |
Terrible doctor. Completely unprofessional in every aspect of the word. The receptionists are more than incompetent. I wondered why her name wasn't on the front door like the rest of the licensed professionals sharing the office, now I know, I wouldn't want to be associated with her practices or lack there of, either. Maybe that's why she came here from Chicago.... Either way, DO NOT waste your time trying to go see this doctor. See Dr.Kevorkian instead, will be much less painful....
in St Louis, MO |
My husband and I both see Dr. Gold and we both love her. She is very caring and takes what ever time is necessary to make sure that our concerns are addressed.
in Saint Louis, MO |
Dr Gold took time with me during my first appointment with her. She was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable.
in Columbia IL |
Worst Dr appt experience that I've ever had. This was my first appt there. Gold couldn't wait to get out of the room with me. Her hand was on the door knob while I was still asking questions. The staff don't seem to care about anyone and act as if they're a bunch of catty high school girls showing off for each other. The Dr and staff made me feel like I was a crazy person when all I wanted was to find out why I'm having sleeping problems. :( I wasted my sick time and $25 copay to be humiliated.
Have you seen Dr. Julia Gold, MD?
Are you Dr. Gold?

Compare Dr. Gold

Dr. Gold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Gold does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Gold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gold does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.