Pediatrics  |
Dr. Julia Eckert, MD
Dr. Julia Eckert, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Celina, OH. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Eckert is affiliated with Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital.

909 E Wayne St

Celina, OH 45822

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Eckert

To provide the best possible care with compassion and dignity in a setting that makes visiting the doctor with your child an enjoyable experience.

Dr. Eckert's Experience

Dr. Eckert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bedwetting

• Spirometry
  • Strep Test
  • Tympanometry
  • Urinalysis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Tennessee Graduate School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Eckert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eckert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eckert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eckert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eckert to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Eckert's Performance
Celina, OH |
Dr. Eckert is our one year old's 2nd pediatrician and we really like her. She knows our son was a preemie and is very comfortable working with him. She has always been very patient with us as first time parents. She explains things in detail and weighs the options before sending us on to specialists. Her nursing staff is fantastic! They are so sweet to our son and make getting shots a breeze. I'm so glad we switched pediatricians and went with Dr. Eckert.
OH |
All I can really say about Dr Eckert is that I really liked her at first. She seemed to care about my kids when I started taking them to her a few years ago but here lately, it seems that all of her compassion has gone out the window for some reason. Not only do I feel this way myself but I've spoken to several other parents that are starting to see and feel the same way. Whatever reason it may be, it seems as though she's starting to lose quite a few client. I'm looking for a new pediatrician.
Celina OH |
I wouldn't recommend this woman to absolutely anyone!! She tells people to lose weight when she's morbidly obese herself. Not to mention she lies to her patients! Save yourself from wasting your time and find a good doctor that cares for their patients.
Columbus, OH |
Very unprofessional! Doesn't have the patience for patients!! Very rude! Acts like she doesn't care and instead of getting to the root of the issue, she likes to pass off patients to "specialists" We will never bring our child here again!
in Celina, Ohio |
would like to apologize for bringing my sick child to you. Who would have thot that first time parents would b so arrogant to bring their 2 yr old to you w/ a 105 temp? We would also like to apologize to ur nurses for taking time out of their coffee and magazine reading time. I would nvr want to burden a professional with a sick child. My 2yr old would also like to apologize for making u hold her down while yelling at her mom as you tried to force feed ibuprofen down her throat. Thanks U!
Saint Henry, OH |
We love Dr. Eckert! She is very thorough and spends enough time with us, which is very important to us as first time parents. We never feel rushed or like a number to her. Her nursing and office staff is excellent, as well, which is important to us because we communicate with them regularly. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Eckert to anyone looking for a pediatrician who has tons of knowledge, experience and compassion.
Celina, OH |
She has been great with my kids from infant to nine years old. She has helped us get through acid reflux, allergies, eczema, asthma, stiches and much more. I admire how well she is able to explain things to me and to the kids.
in St Henry, OH |
Dr Eckert provides excellent care for my children. She has worked with us on allergy and asthma care, diet, and provides parenting advice that is really helpful.
New Bremen |
She is great with my 2 children, ages 2 and 2 Months.
Have you seen Dr. Julia Eckert, MD?
Are you Dr. Eckert?