Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO

Anesthesiology •  Female • Age 57

Dr. Aharonov

Advanced Rapid Detox

461 W Huron St Fl 7 Pontiac, MI 48341

Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Pontiac, MI and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rowan U, School of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1996. She is affiliated with medical facilities Detroit Receiving Hospital and Pontiac General Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aharonov to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

See similar Anesthesiologists in Pontiac

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Aharonov accepts

Dr. Aharonov accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Aharonov treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Aharonov's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Detoxification
  • Ketamine Infusions
  • Opiate Dependence
  • Outpatient Opioid Detoxification
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sedation

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO...

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Aharonov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aharonov

4.3

Dr. Aharonov?
Getting in touch with Dr.Aharonov and her team was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. First contact Laura sets the stage for one of the most pleasant , respectful and dignified process for anyone having to confront opiouid dependence. There is genuine care and concern throughout your stay at their facility and that continues after you return to your home. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who is looking to be free of any drug dependency.
Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
Dr. Aharonov is truly a physician who cares for her patients. She spends time before and after the procedure. Very professional and caring. The staff is excellent. We have been to another rapid detox center and there is no comparison as to how much better Dr. Aharonov and her staff are. Thank you for saving my sons life.
Terri Smith in OH – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
Dr. Aharonov is amazing. Super compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone. She made me feel extremely comfortable. I have referred several people to her who have said that she is wonderful as well.
Pontiac – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
Dr. Aharonov is truly one of a kind. I was at a stand still in my life. 4 kids, widowed, no job, and way too many drugs. I thought I was going to die at any moment. I started researching treatment Programs to help detox from the drugs but Felt no hope as I live in a small town in Idaho. From heaven, fell advanced rapid detox! I entrusted Doctor Aharonov, Laura, Ben, and all the other friendly faces and by the grace of god they completely saved my life! Im so thankful and will be sending others.
Jon in Boise, ID – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
I am beyond happy that I chose Dr. A and Advanced Detox. Everything was explained to me so we knew what to expect every step of the way and Ben ran such a professional staff! Sleeping thru my withdrawals was the best idea. The Vivitrol injection has given me almost a year without any desire for opiates too! I love my new ' Advanced Detox family' in Michigan and look forward to calls and texts from Laura checking on me! My mom and I remain eternally grateful. I am finally free!
Sara – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
Easily the best decision of my life. Was headed down the worst possible path of self destruction with imminent death peaking around every corner. Dr. Aharonov saved my life, without a doubt. Every day is a blessing, and I cannot thank Dr. Aharonov and her team enough. Without them, I wouldn't be alive.
CA – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
Saved my life and her team at Advance Rapid Detox helped me believe in myself again while doing so.
Jacob K. in MI – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
Dr Aharonav saves my life from drug addiction. When I was at my lowest, she treated me with respect and her procedure did for me what I couldn’t do for myself. The detox under sedation got me through my hard withdrawal and her team took care of me in the hospital, not a hotel. I am 48 years old now and free from the hell of the opiates that my pain management dr got me hooked on. Dr Julia is the best! Advanced Rapid Detox saved me!
Dave in WI – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
In addition to being super intelligent, the doctor is kind, patient and warm. She speaks to you in a personable way and offers you understanding in a difficult situation. She saved my life and got me on the right path. It has been the best year of my life not to be dependent on drugs and I followed her instructions for a better life.
Robert in Toledo, OH – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?
If you want your life & passion for living back then RUN, don't walk to Dr. Ahronov and her team. My experience was/is nothing short of amazing. She knows her stuff and COMPASSION is KING at this clinic. Thanks Laura, Ben and your awesome staff! I'm me again, Thank God!!
Lisa B. in Shelby Twp. MI – Apr 01, 2018
Compassionate and loving
Atlanta, GA – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julia Aharonov, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Aharonov?

Advanced Rapid Detox has perfected an anesthesia based, rapid opiate detox procedure that allows you to be completely opiate-free in just three days! Our board certified medical doctors have extensive experience in the field of Opiate Detox unde...Read more

• Anesthesiology

Rowan U, School of Osteopathic Medicine

• Russian
  • Hebrew

More Information

• Does Dr. Aharonov communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Aharonov communicates via email

• Does Dr. Aharonov offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Aharonov offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Aharonov offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Aharonov offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Aharonov have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Aharonov has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Aharonov offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Aharonov offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Aharonov offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Aharonov offers evening visits