Dr. Juli Larson, MD

Cornea & Refractive Surgery •  Female • Age 56

Dr. Larson

New England Vision & Vermont Eye Laser

1100 Hinesburg Rd South Burlington, VT 05403

Dr. Juli Larson, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery specialist in South Burlington, VT. She specializes in cornea & refractive surgery, ophthalmology, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Ophthalmologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Larson accepts

Dr. Larson accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
MVP Health Care
MVP Health Care PPO
POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check Dr. Larson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lazy Eye
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Ocular Hypertension
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pinguecula

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larson

Dr. Larson?
Dr. Larson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Juli Larson, MD
Dr. Larson did a great job of correcting my vision. The LASIK surgery was quick and painless—the operation felt like a pretty cool, 20-minute light show. In my opinion, I believe Dr. Larson is probably one of the best eye surgeons in the country, if not the best. She is friendly and answered my questions. Dr. Larson used sound judgment in my eye correction (I have old eyes) and is, undoubtedly, one of the top experts in her field. My vision, now, is as perfect as it can be (I had terrible eyesight in both eyes). I highly recommend Dr. Larson for LASIK surgery. Also, I thought the staff was very professional, friendly, and courteous, and the waiting time was almost nonexistent. The entire start-to-finish time for everything, including the surgery, was only a couple of hours. The following day, I could see so well that I was driving my car without glasses or contact lenses. I'm glad I did this—no regrets.
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
She was absolutely fantastic went through step by step during the process and procedure! She was great
Andrew C – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
We have been patients of Dr. Juli Larson since she established her practice 20 years ago and are convinced that there are none finer or more qualified to deal with problems with our eyes. From the get-go, Dr. Larson listens to you, answers your questions, discusses and offers appropriate solutions. She is a gentle professional, dedicated to helping us enjoy the best possible vision. Dr. Juli's assistants are caring and patient-oriented. Her team members are fully qualified, efficient and prepared to assist as needed. The office staff greets all with a smile, prepared to answer any questions during check-in. Dr. Larson has now removed cataracts from all of our eyes and once again, we both have excellent vision. Thank you, Dr. Juli Larson.
Everett & Sylvia Stebbins – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Juli Larson and her team are exceptional! I felt in good hands from my very first interaction . I was listened to and all of my questions regarding LASIK were answered timely and without judgement. The entire process from initial consult to my first follow up appointment has been so smooth. I've never experienced such holistic care from a provider. I am glasses free for the first time in almost 30 years! The entire practice is professional, warm and incredibly efficient.
Jessica Holmes – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Juli Larson is one of the best-communicating doctors I've ever encountered --she really listens, and was totally willing to discuss the pros and cons of different options available (in my case, which type and strength of lens to implant during cataract surgery). We ended up choosing an extended-depth-of-focus toric lens, with one eye targeted just a little near-sighted for better near vision, and the results are fantastic. I can read at a comfortable distance without readers, and the two eyes together see beautifully thru intermediate and distant ranges! I am free of glasses (well, except for the tiniest print on a pill bottle!) for the first time since I was 6 years old. The entire practice is professional but warm, and her associated Vermont Eye Surgery Center friendly and efficient --it was much easier to get in and out than it was with eye surgeries I experienced at the local hospital. During surgery, although sedated, I could hear Dr. Larson giving encouraging updates!
Nancy, Williamstown VT – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
14 years ago I had Lasik surgery performed by Dr. Larson. Because it was such a good experience I decided to schedule cataract surgery with Dr Larson. For my pre-surgery appointment I was given a packet of information that was so thoughtfully put together with clear instructions, tasks, checklists and dates to help organize me. I found it very helpful and it also reduced what could have been a stressful event. Surgery on my right eye was done on Tuesday. The surgical team was super fast, friendly, and efficient, explaining each step. I felt no pain during or after the surgery and the difference in my vision is incredible. I'm actually looking forward to surgery on my left eye next week! I would totally recommend Dr Larson and her staff.
Anne Lika – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Larson did a superb job replacing the lens in my right eye. Her diagnosis and recommendation to correct my vision was right on. The careful attention given to detail in all the examinations leading up to surgery really paid off. And the care during surgery by Dr. Juli and her staff was absolutely the best. I highly recommend Dr. Larson for any vision needs one might have!
John Andersen – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
10 years out after having laser surgery with Dr Larson, I am doing great! No scarring or night vision abnormalities. I have moved back to Michigan and have had several Drs comment on the amazing job Dr Larson did!! They cant tell I had surgery unless I tell them.
Patricia Schmitz – Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
My experience at NE Vision and VT Eye Laser, for cataract surgery in both eyes, was extremely positive. From my evaluation, through surgery and during my post-op appointments Dr. Larson and her staff were very professional and caring. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns making me feel comfortable and well cared for. I would highly recommend Dr. Juli Larson and her staff for your eye care needs. Thanks to all!
Marsha Rothfuss in South Burlington , VT – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Larson was so kind, answered all my questions and got me in for surgery so quickly. Even though I had low anxiety- she would be the perfect person for someone who feels a little anxious because she was so gentle and kind.
Jeanelle in Winooski , VT – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Larson is not only professional she is also personable. She put me at ease so I had no concerns. She removed cataracts from both eyes. I had no problems at all. I would absolutely recommend her to family and friends for any procedures.
Donna in Newport , VT – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Larson was a class act. She performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. I felt very secure with her and the entire staff. Although it was my first time going to her, she did my daughter’s lasik eye surgery-a very positive result as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Larson, without reservation. She is the consummate professional. The best of the best.
Richard Wise in Colchester , VT – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Always appreciate Dr. Larson's expertise, skill, and advice.
Susan Carlson in Cambridge, VT – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
I couldn’t see out of my right eye! Not even count my fingers. Now I can see perfect out of right eye. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs caterac surgery.
Bruce Davis in Richford, VT – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
With a very serious surgery dr Larson made me very calm throughout the entire process. The results are amazing and I would recommend her and the process to anyone who is eligible. Thank you!
j. Spooner in NY – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Very happy with the result of my LASIK surgery. Juli and her staff are incredibly friendly and professional. Service is very prompt and Juli is incredibly skilled. She immediately made me feel at ease with her patient and confidant manner. Her answers to my questions were honest, thorough, and reassuring.
Emily in VT – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Great experience with my LASIK surgery. Professional and thorough. I'm seeing better than I ever have!
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Experience was extremely pleasant. Everything I could think of to ask was answered. I felt very comfortable before, during and after the procedure. Results after 3 days have been great. Exactly as expected.
Michael in Essex Junction, Vermont – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Just an awesome experience. Super friendly and knowledgeable. Great staff. No pressure. Only place to go. Happiness, pure and simple.
Upstate ny – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?
Dr. Larson was very personable, highly professional, explained all aspects of my cataract surgery and performed that surgery on both eyes in the very same manner. The result was virtually immediate, 20/20 vision, no surprises and I would highly recommend her to anyone as I have to my friends, though they may not be quite ready for surgery. She was excellent.
Barry B in Stowe, VT – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Larson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Larson?

When a patient calls my office a live, friendly and respectful staff member will greet them. The office has been designed to create a calm and caring environment. Staff are not only hired for their training and expertise but for their ability to make...

• Cornea & Refractive Surgery
  • Cataract Surgery
  • Ophthalmology

Cook County Hospital

New England Vision & Vermont Eye Laser

New England Vision & Vermont Eye Laser1100 Hinesburg Rd South Burlington, VT 05403
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Larson treats patients.

Northwestern Medical Center

Saint Albans, VT

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

University Of Vermont Medical Center

Burlington, VT

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)