Dr. Jules Walters III, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 41

Dr. Jules Walters III, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Metairie, LA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as East Jefferson General Hospital and Ochsner Baptist. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Walters III to book an appointment.

Dr. Walters III

3901 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie, LA 70002

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Walters III with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner.

Make an appointment at Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner today at (504) 230-0401.

These providers are on the medical staff of Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner.

Dr. Walters III' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walters III

Dr. Walters III?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (215)
  • Appointment scheduling (214)
  • Office environment (214)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
lets start with the staff , they are truly amazing they go way out there way to accommodate you from start to finish .and thin there is dr.walters .... he is truly amazing , the passion he puts into his patients is incredible you can tell he was born to do what he does . i am so so happy with my results and i would recommend him and only him . he is the best
Barbie P. – Apr 23, 2019
best doctor ever
Anonymous – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I came to Dr Walters for tummy tuck. I received results beyond my expectations. I have gained the confidence to wear clothes and swimsuits I haven't worn in years!
Sondra C. – Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
From my consultation to post-op follow up my experience has been great. I love the physical as well as the mental/ emotional aspect of my experience. Everyone has been great>
Jacqueline S. – Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I was very happy to be rid of my implants but afterwards my breasts needed rejuvenation. Dr. Walters listened to what I wanted and did not force anything on me like a lift, new implants, or tell me what was best. He was happy to be open and honest about how I would look after my surgery based on what I wanted. I am very happy with my results and his perfectionism has helped me look and feel like a brand new me!
Anonymous – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Process was very easy, simple, and fast. Dr. Walters listened to what I wanted and the results are amazing. I did this for myself and I didn't want anything too big. I'm completely confident in my body now and they look so natural.
Anonymous – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Everyone from the staff in the office to Dr. Walters himself were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I could not have asked for a better experience. I was 100% informed of everything going on from day one. Dr. Walters was always there for any question or concern and I am extremely thankful I picked him as my surgeon!
Brittany D. – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr. Walters took his time during the consultation and gave me all of the possible options. He really cares about each one of his patients and it shows. He and his staff were great to work with.
Courtney L. – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I was looking at another doctor to perform my procedure. However, after looking at the reviews and going to Dr. Walters office for my first visit; I decided, that he was the doctor for me. Him, along with his staff, made me feel comfortable. After my procedure, my RESULTS are AMAZING and beyond what I expected. I would tell anyone to consider Dr. Walter and his staff for your Plastic Surgery needs.
Anonymous – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr. Walters was the best doctor to do my surgery. He takes the time to meet and get to know his patients while always making sure his patients feel comfortable before, during, and after surgery. He truly has such a talent and an eye for what he does. After I lost a lot of weight I had a large amount of excess skin and everyday I was upset with my body. Dr. Walters exceeded all of my expectations and my results after surgery are unbelievable. He is an amazing surgeon!
Gabrielle H. – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I had a butt lift and an liposuction in the abs, back, arms, and thighs performed by Dr. Walters. First, I look fantastic. I was very pleased with the aggressive liposuction. Second, during my second week post-op, Dr. Walters and his staff went above and beyond to ensure my well-being. Throughout this entire process, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Dr. Walters had earned my complete trust. Because of this experience, I highly recommend Dr. Walters.
Anonymous – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
mastectomy with reconstruction. Dr Walters was amazing. very easy to talk to and was always available to answer any questions. At the end of this procedure i could not be happier.
Anonymous – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Everyone was very respectful and professional.
Anonymous – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I come to Dr Walters for all of my cosmetic procedures. He was very good at explaining my rhinoplasty and listening to my vision of my dream nose and he was able to give me just that! At three months my results look nearly identical to the 3D images that he took. I couldn't have dreamed of better results!!
Ariel H. – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
After years of feeling uncomfortable with my body I finally decided to get a consult with Dr. Walters. I did my research on local GNO area surgeons and interviewed a few. After meeting with Dr. Walters, reviewing his before and after photos and discussing the treatment plan, I knew I was going to be in good hands. Scheduling was easy and the procedure itself was fairly easy as well. The results are far beyond my expectations and I my only regret is not doing it sooner.
Anonymous – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I'm so glad I did my research and chose Dr. Walters as my surgeon! My breast augmentation went perfect. The soreness after was minimal, I never even had to take my pain meds!! I was out and about the evening of my surgery. I didn't know exactly what to expect once they healed, but I am beyond pleased! They look and feel so natural. To think all these years I put off getting this surgery because I didn't want my breasts to look "fake". Well now I know better. Thanks Dr. Walters!!
Anonymous – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr. Walters is a true perfectionist!
Anonymous – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr Walters is an amazing plastic surgeon. I got a BBL with liposuction and my results are fantastic. It looks so natural. Could not be more happier. If you're looking for a surgeon for the BBL, he is your guy.
Anonymous – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
My overall experience with Dr. Walters was nothing short of perfect and professional. I was born with 3 nipples which is not entirely uncommon, however, mine had accessory breast tissue underneath which over time became an issue as the tissue would swell and become sore, especially while I was on my period. Because of his expertise in placement, the scar is virtually invisible. For the first time in my life, I love my breasts and could not be happier with the results!
Anonymous – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr. Walters changed my life. I spent the better part of my adulthood too self conscious about my body to wear a tshirt or even go outside at times. I finally decided to make the decision to better myself and life. I could not have made a better choice. The professionalism and skills Dr. Walters and his staff possess are 2nd to none. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!
M. F. – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Walters III?

Dr. Jules A. Walters is a Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Metairie area for more than a year. Dr. Walters is experienced in Laser Skin...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery