Dr. Jules Walters III, MD

Dr. Jules Walters III, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Jules Walters III, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Metairie, LA and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.Read his story

Khoobehi & Associates

3901 Veterans Memorial Blvd

Metairie, LA 70002

Learn about Dr. Walters III

Dr. Walters III' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Walters III "Dr. Jules A. Walters is a Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Metairie area for more than a year. Dr. Walters is experienced in Laser Skin Resurfacing, Ultherapy and Liposuction. He is a professional member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Louisiana Society of Plastic Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Walters III "Dr. Jules A. Walters is a Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Metairie area for more than a year."

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge - B.S. in Biological Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • LSU Medical School in Shreveport - M.D
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • General Surgery - Department of Surgery at LSU New Orleans

Dr. Walters III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walters III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walters III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Walters III' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walters III

Dr. Walters III?
Dr. Walters III' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jules Walters III, MD
My overall experience with Dr. Walters was nothing short of perfect and professional. I was born with 3 nipples which is not entirely uncommon, however, mine had accessory breast tissue underneath which over time became an issue as the tissue would swell and become sore, especially while I was on...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr. Walters changed my life. I spent the better part of my adulthood too self conscious about my body to wear a tshirt or even go outside at times. I finally decided to make the decision to better myself and life. I could not have made a better choice. The professionalism and skills Dr. Walters...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
I have experienced two cosmetic surgeries with Dr. Walters. I wouldn't trust anyone else. Because of his talented skill, he has made me a more confident women. I couldn't be more happier with my results. He was very attentive and very detailed. I have his number on speed dial. He really cares for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
Dr Walters is very thorough. His work is the best I've had done. My botox lasted over 6 months because of his knowledge of the facial muscles. I won't go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Walters III, MD?
After going to 2 other consults, I knew as soon as I met Dr, Walters that I could trust him to do my breast augmentation! He was very thorough and paid close attention to detail when deciding on the best size/type of implant would work for me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Walters III?