Dr. Jules H. Roberts, DDS

Dr. Jules H. Roberts, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Roberts practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Plainview, NY.

Are you Dr. Roberts? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Roberts' Experience

Visiting Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Roberts has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roberts to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Roberts
Dr. Roberts' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in bellmore |
I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts for many years and have been to his office numerous times and cannot thank him for the level of dentistry he has preformed throughout this time. I have had many surgeries that other people complain about pains and not once have i ever needed more than an Advil, if that. His office staff is wonderful and professional. Booking appointments whether it be for an emergency or not is a breeze. Also his pricing is extremely fair and I have compared ! THE BEST
in Valleystream ,ny |
I saw Dr Roberts for a very complex surgery And was very happy of the result , Great Surgeon .I will not hesitate to refer to my family and friends.
in Old Bethpage, NY |
I came in Dr. Roberts office when everyone else was pushing the CPAP solution. Dr. Roberts office facilitated me getting a much better solution with his oral appliance. His office was instrumental in getting my insurance approved and it was a great experience. I would highly recommend his practice.
Syosset, NY |
The front staff that i had X-rays from my dentist said that my dentist was not good, he was only after money. i had to have another full set of x-rays, then the doctor could not diagnose and after a gum test "he was pretty sure that was the tooth to be pulled". I called to cancel the apt. for a second opinion. The secretary yelled at me and told me "don't say the doctor was not good because you don't want to come, we don't need you, never come here again, you are trash". Not professional!
in Levittown ny |
I am here now for a follow up visit for my extraction. I just had to comment on how great the whole experience was. I was very nervous coming in. From the front desk, assistant and doctor, I felt very comfortable and in good hands. They explained to me my insurance and the procedure. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends.
in East Meadow, NY |
Terrible experience - they cancelled my appointment without notice, office is filthy and they billed insurance wrong- office staff are rude. I would have had a better experience in a third world country dentist. Do not come here!
We had a terrible experience with Dr. Roberts and would never use or refer, his services again. We're in litigation over what was deemed as a Medically unnecessary procedure AFTER the procedure was performed back in December of 2009 on my child. Hence, Dr. Roberts talked us into performing the procedure only to learn that our HealthCare provider rejected it. 6 yrs later they want to be paid 4X the original amount. We have filed multiple complaints with the BBB on this Maxofacial DDS practice.
Have you seen Dr. Jules H. Roberts, DDS?
Are you Dr. Roberts?

Compare Dr. Roberts

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Roberts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Roberts has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roberts' Board Certifications

Cumberland Hosp
    Westchester Co Med Ctr Grasslands Hosp
    New York University / College Of Dentistry

• French

Dr. Roberts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roberts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery