Dr. Jules Monier, MD

Dr. Jules Monier, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Jules Monier, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Plano, TX. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

3809 W 15th St Ste A

Plano, TX 75075

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Monier

See how frequently Dr. Monier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Monier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Monier "I am a board certified OBGYN with 25 years of private practice experience in Plano, Texas. I have spent my professional career listening carefully to my patients, performing surgeries, delivering babies, and keeping abreast of the latest research, surgical techniques and discoveries in my field. I am a skilled surgeon and physician, logging 120 Continuing Medical Education hours per year. I will never advocate a procedure you do not absolutely need. You can trust me to take a common sense approach to your care and to judiciously present you with all of your options. My state-of-the-art office is equipped for in-house digital mammograms, 3-D ultrasounds, bone-density testing and much more. My friendly office staff will assure your comfort in that each visit will be timely, organized and warm. My nurse is available to you by telephone during business hours. I perform all the latest minimally-invasive surgeries and procedures, including but not limited to: - robotic hysterectomy, - robotic myomectomy, - female incontinence surgery and - pelvic organ prolapse surgeries. In addition to my extensive surgical expertise, I offer my patients obstetrics services as well. I have delivered 2000 babies and as those patients come of age they often select me to be their OBGYN. Many of my patients find me through the recommendation of their friends. My wife, Amy, and I have been happily married for 29 years and we have three grown children off pursuing their own lives. One is in medical school, one teaches Special Education in the South Bronx through Teach for America, and our youngest is completing her degree at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. Amy and I enjoy spending our time actively and now that we can no longer beat the kids in mountain biking, tennis or weightlifting we ve had to adopt a new sport: rowing. I spend many happy hours out on the lake with The Dallas Rowing Club; my wife is in training to become my rowing partner. The way I see it, life is complicated enough. The doctor-patient relationship should be simple. I offer you my wisdom and expertise in a rapidly changing field. I will advise you ethically and put your interests at the forefront of all I do."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Parkland Memorial Hospital
  • Baltimore City Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Best OB/GYN Harte Hanks Readers Choice Awards, 1995

Dr. Monier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Monier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Monier's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monier to family and friends

Dr. Monier's Performance

Dr. Monier One of the most memorable doctors I have ever met. He was so good when it came to having patience with me throughout every appointment. Dr. Monier had the best bed side manors at all times. He delivered both of my babies. and I continued being his patient for over 20+ yrs. If your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Personable, knowledgeable and caring doctor with supportive staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option