Dr. Jules Monier, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Jules Monier, MD

Dr. Jules Monier, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 62 years old. Dr. Monier is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

Dr. Monier's Care Philosophy

I am a board certified OBGYN with 25 years of private practice experience in Plano, Texas. I have spent my professional career listening carefully to my patients, performing surgeries, delivering babies, and keeping abreast of the latest research, surgical techniques and discoveries in my field. I am a skilled surgeon and physician, logging 120 Continuing Medical Education hours per year. I will never advocate a procedure you do not absolutely need. You can trust me to take a common sense approach to your care and to judiciously present you with all of your options. My state-of-the-art office is equipped for in-house digital mammograms, 3-D ultrasounds, bone-density testing and much more. My friendly office staff will assure your comfort in that each visit will be timely, organized and warm. My nurse is available to you by telephone during business hours. I perform all the latest minimally-invasive surgeries and procedures, including but not limited to: - robotic hysterectomy, - robotic myomectomy, - female incontinence surgery and - pelvic organ prolapse surgeries. In addition to my extensive surgical expertise, I offer my patients obstetrics services as well. I have delivered 2000 babies and as those patients come of age they often select me to be their OBGYN. Many of my patients find me through the recommendation of their friends. My wife, Amy, and I have been happily married for 29 years and we have three grown children off pursuing their own lives. One is in medical school, one teaches Special Education in the South Bronx through Teach for America, and our youngest is completing her degree at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. Amy and I enjoy spending our time actively and now that we can no longer beat the kids in mountain biking, tennis or weightlifting we ve had to adopt a new sport: rowing. I spend many happy hours out on the lake with The Dallas Rowing Club; my wife is in training to become my rowing partner. The way I see it, life is complicated enough. The doctor-patient relationship should be simple. I offer you my wisdom and expertise in a rapidly changing field. I will advise you ethically and put your interests at the forefront of all I do.

Dr. Monier's Experience

See how Dr. Monier's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Monier

Dr. Monier accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Monier is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Monier has admitting privileges.

Dr. Monier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monier to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Monier's Performance
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Monier One of the most memorable doctors I have ever met. He was so good when it came to having patience with me throughout every appointment. Dr. Monier had the best bed side manors at all times. He delivered both of my babies. and I continued being his patient for over 20+ yrs. If your looking for a specialist who is great with you and your future child please consider Dr. Jules Monier. He is such a caring individual and his staff are just as great especially his nurse(Debbie).
Plano, TX |
Personable, knowledgeable and caring doctor with supportive staff.
Have you seen Dr. Jules Monier, MD?
Are you Dr. Monier?

Compare Dr. Monier

Dr. Monier's Care Philosophy

Dr. Monier says...

Obstetrics with expertise Gynecology with solutions Robotic and Pelvic Surgery with results Infertility treatment with empathy Adolescent care with education Menopause with understanding.

Dr. Monier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Best OB/GYN Harte Hanks Readers Choice Awards, 1995

Dr. Monier has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Monier's Board Certifications

• Endometrial Cancer
  • Endometriosis
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
    Baltimore City Hospital
    Parkland Memorial Hospital
    Baltimore City Hospital

Dr. Monier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC