Dr. Jules Abadi, MD

Dr. Jules Abadi, MD

Dermatology  |
Telehealth services available
Dr. Jules Abadi, MD is a dermatologist in East Patchogue, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in dermatology.

285 Sills Rd Bldg 5-6

East Patchogue, NY 11772

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • EmblemHealth
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

No malpractice claims found for New York

Dr. Abadi accepts

Dr. Abadi accepts the following insurance:

Select
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty
WellPoint

Frequently Treated by Dr. Abadi

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Abadi treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Abadi treats other conditions, please contact the office at (631) 475-9300.

Skin Cancer & Excision

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Skin Cancer & Excision specialists.

Dr. Abadi treats at a

high

frequency compared to similar providers

Based on claims data for 16 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Similar Providers
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
Shaving of Skin Lesion
Actinic Keratosis
Normal
High
Very High

Cosmetic Skin Procedures

Cosmetic dermatologists diagnose and treat condition of the skin that affect appearance, such as age spots, wrinkles, unwanted hair, and acne scars.Compare with other Cosmetic Skin Procedures specialists.

Dr. Abadi treats at a

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Melanoma Screening
  • Mole Evaluation
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Boston University School Of Medicine
1985
Boston University School Of Medicine

• Teacher of the Year Award--Mount Sinai Dept of Dermatology, 2009-2010

Does Dr. Jules Abadi, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Abadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Jules Abadi, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Jules Abadi, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Abadi's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jules Abadi, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Abadi accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jules Abadi, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Abadi frequently treats Skin Cancer & Excision and Cosmetic Skin Procedures. See all practice areas where Dr. Abadi specializes.

Where is Dr. Jules Abadi, MD's office located?

Dr. Abadi's office is located at 285 Sills Rd Bldg 5-6, East Patchogue, NY 11772. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Jules Abadi, MD speak?

Dr. Abadi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?

Dr. Abadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abadi

3.2

Dr. Abadi

Dr aback was rude and did not listen to my mother’s concerns. He physically left the room once and said this would not work. Good, we are never coming back anyway!
Christine – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Dr. Abadi helped my son tremendously with his skin. My son progressed immediately after seeing Dr. Abadi. He asks questions, and keeps his appointment with his patience on time. I am also a patient. And referred my sister. We love Mary as well!
Lisa Annunziato – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Dr. Abadi did a wonderful job in treating and curing my on going condition. I would recommend him Actually, I did. My husband is his patient also.
Kathleen Forster – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Unbelievable, they had the nerve to call me 1 year after I had a small procedure to remove a white patch from my lip, to say that I owe them money for their services. I had insurance coverage at the time, and cant fathom why their looking at me for payment a year later. I know their con artists, submit your bills correctly and you will get paid. I see many medical professionals, and this particular practice is the only one I had a problem with billing. Calling and harassing me with negotiations, they know the insurance company is only going to pay them a certain amount which is usually nothing, so why not go after patient to try to get more money. Beware or be square, and to boot Dr Jules Abadi is very unprofessional in every aspect.
Gary S. – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Dr. Abadi was timely and efficient. I felt confident in his treatment and was put at ease by his manner and instilling calmness. The outcomen of my procedure was excellent and noticed by other professionals as top notch. Time was taken to explain what to expect and treatment afterwards. His staff was helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Abadi to anyone who would like a doctor with a positive and personal interest in his patients.
Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Terrible! Was so dismissive and was asking ME what areas I was concerned with for a skin cancer screening. Asked me if I was concerned with any spots on my back! Seriously, first off, he’s the doctor and should be telling me and second; I CAN’T SEE MY BACK!!! Plus, they took all my information over the phone but only told me that they didn’t accept my insurance when I got there and I had to pay $200 to be seen. Don’t go to Tis doctor!!!
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
I was recently diagnosed with a malignant melanoma on my right forearm. Dr. Abadi, Mary & the staff treated me promptly, respectfully and professionally. After the initial diagnosis and treatment Dr. Abadi ultimately sent me to a dermatologic surgeon who continued the treatment, and I am now cancer free. I am ever so grateful for the positive outcome. There was no time wasted in my treatment. Mary took care of my transition appointment with the surgeon and made me feel at ease. I will continue to attend follow-up appointments with Dr. Abadi because I trust he will take excellent care of me.
Jane B. – Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Terrie Brennan and Mary took care of me and was fast and efficient removing a mole on my face. I was on my way withen 20 minutes with a smile on my face. I highly recommend Dr Abadi's office.
Dennis in Bellport, NY – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Abadi for 17+ years. He has always helped me with my many skin issues. I have psoriasis on my scalp and on my elbows, and he would always give me some magic potion that got rid of it. I’m very fair skinned so I have to see the doctor on a regular basis. Dr. Abadi is funny, yet professional, he makes you feel comfortable and explains the procedures well. He’s a GREAT dermatologist. It says a lot when you have the same doctor for 17 plus years.
Laurie L. in Ronkonkoma, NY – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
I have never experienced such rude behavior from a doctor. I told my problem to Dr. Abadi and he mumbled, "I don't have time for this." He wanted blood work, which I had with me, and he said to make an appointment in two weeks. I called a week later and spoke to the assistant who was in the room when the doctor behaved rudely. She recommended that I follow up with the nurse practitioner instead of the doctor. Who does that?! I believe it was because she knows the doctor is a psychopath!
Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
I have been a patient at Dr.Abadi's office for a few years now, the whole staff there is great, very nice and helpful. I see Dr Abadi and my husband sees the Nurse Practitioner, Terrie. He knows his stuff plus he's funny and a regular guy. Ive had extensive psoriasis for years and been to many dermatologists. Dr Abadi was the first one to put me on a biologic--Stelara. Finally I can wear short sleeves and not be embarrassed by people staring at my skin.
Debra Brz in blue point, NY – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
I saw another doctor that practices there, she rushed through everything making me feel like she was hardly listening to my poblems\concerns, I told her how anything I use to wash my face completely dries it out and trusting her I spent $40 on 2 creams they sell saying it would help me but like everything else it dried my skin and made me look like a crocodile upon trying to return said creams I found out they can't be returned which no one told me upon purchasing, I feel conned
Medford, ny – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
To me, Dr. Abadi was clear and accurate in his diagnosis and prognosis of my skin condition. I found his manner and comportment professional, direct, accurate and warm. Dr. Abadi didn't rush, and answered my questions. Dr. Abadi had an assistant in the room with us, which impressed me, and that contributes to my very favorable review of this experience.
Len in Islip, NY – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Horrible. He was rude, careless and inconsiderate. He barely even looked at my skin, and rushed through the whole visit. When looking at a scar that I was concerned about he asked many unprofessional and private questions that were insulting, and in a very inappropriate manner. He was cursing, and when he did a cortisone shot in my scar he butchered the scar very carelessly with the needle. I have ugly bruising now and have been taking pictures each day to document. I will never go back.
Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Dr. Abadi and his staff were excellent. They were very nice, and clearly put a lot of effort into their service. Had a good amount of time with Dr. Abadi too, and got great answers to any questions I had, bedside manner was excellent and sense of humor was great, I would recommend this doctor.
BRENTWOOD,NY – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
Excellent Dermarologist efficient great office staff and Dr treats you like a real person not just like another patient I definately recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist
Lesley Ameres in Middle Island Ny – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
My experience was horrible! It was like I was bothering him, he would not listen to me and than rushed me through my visit. He than prescribed me a medication I was allergic too, when I called the office back I could hear him in the background saying is she serious. I am a nurse and he treated me like I was an idiot. He would not even let me finish telling him why I was there. He didn't have time to listen to me but he had time to push his products down my throat. Very upset
jolene in Mastic Beach, NY – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?
I was not happy I could go on a tyrants but I'm going to keep it short. 1) Office Smells 2) Office ladies are rude and not helpfull 3). Denied me medical treatment first time there. 4) not kid friendly 5) Doctor rush through my visit. 6). Do not wast your time.
James Powers in New York – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jules Abadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abadi?

Jules S Abadi MD

R. & T Medical PC285 Sills Rd Bldg 5-6 East Patchogue, NY 11772

Dr. Abadi is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Mount Sinai Hospital