Dr. Juha Jaakkola, MD

Dr. Juha Jaakkola, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Juha Jaakkola, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

210 E De Renne Ave

Savannah, GA 31405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Jaakkola

See how frequently Dr. Jaakkola performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
Foot Sprain

Dr. Jaakkola's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jaakkola "At Optim Orthopedics, we know you're not yourself when even just one part of you is hurt. Because in orthopedics, everything is connected: bones, joints, ligaments, and cartilage. We're connected too. Our doctors cover every bone in the body and we work together as a team for our patients. We call our approach - Combined Strength, and we use it to get you back to you."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Bunion
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee Surgery
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Georgia Baptist/Atlanta Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Foot & Ankle with Dr. Roger Mann
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Jaakkola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaakkola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaakkola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaakkola to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Jaakkola's Performance
in Jackson, GA |
I've rated Dr.Jaakkola as a 4 simply because we have just begun the process with him. In less than 48 hours of my son's ankle injury, Dr.Jaakkola was able to perform surgery to piece together all the broken parts. We call him "The Puzzle Master". As my son begins the healing process, we know there will be another surgery and a long road ahead. Thank you Dr.Jaakkola for seeing him so quickly and using your skills to begin the healing process for what has felt like a tragedy to us.
It is my mission to provide exceptional and compassionate care to all patients. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
in Hazlehurst, Ga. |
I love Dr. Jaakkola he is very patient, kind, & he always take his time to explain everything to u where u can understand. I thank God for him. Thanks Patricia Horne
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Feedback is always valued as I strive to provide the highest quality patient care.
in statesboro, ga |
Dr. Jaakkola is truly the best in his field. He is the "foot doc" that doctors go to. He is extremely knowledgable and has the dream team in staff of nurses, surgery techs and with Bill Phillips,PA. I get so many compliments on my beautiful feet. You must see this team for your relief and pain free living.
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
Savannah, GA |
Would highly recommend Dr.Jaakkola to anyone! He saved my leg just in the "nick"of time! He was very patient and precise with my severe situation and horrid fx.Savannah is very fortunate to have him practicing in the area! Thankfully, I have my leg intact and have been able to resume a normal lifestyle!
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and value hearing about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me!
savannah, ga |
Dr. Jaakkola was able to see me as a patient within 1 day of getting my MRI. He also took the time in explaining all of the options regarding care of my torn Achilles tendon. Prior to and after surgery, Dr. Jaakkola made sure that my wife and I were comfortable with the treatment plan and was always willing to listen to any concerns. I am very pleased with the surgery results and the care I continue to get with my follow-ups during this recovery.
My aim is to deliver the highest quality patient care. Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Savannah, GA |
He was very honest, I truly understand the worth of my wait!! He is an awesome dr and I would go see him anywhere!! To add his staff is phenomenal!!
Savannah, GA |
I was his patient for 2 years with a continuous Achilles injury. I saw him my first and last visit, all other visits I saw his PA. I had a partial tear in my Achilles but he said it wasn't because the MRI didn't show a tear. I finally switched docs and confirmed that it was a partial tear. It was injured for so long it finally tore completely and I ended up having surgery by a much better physician.
Swainsboro, GA |
I would not recommend Dr Jaakkola to anyone. I went to him in lot of pain and discomfort with plantar fasciitis and lederhosen. I was unable to walk my normal 2 miles everyday. He told me surgery would not work the fibroids would come back. Recommended therapy and buying insoles that they made ($130.00). No way... I got second opinion at MCG or AUH...last August 1916 I had successful surgery. And living without pain and all the walking I want. Thank you Lord.
Have you seen Dr. Juha Jaakkola, MD?

Visit Dr. Jaakkola

Dr. Jaakkola accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Jaakkola has admitting privileges