Hematology  |
Dr. Judy Schmidt, MD
Dr. Judy Schmidt, MD is a hematology doctor who practices in Wailuku, HI. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Maui Medical Group Inc

2180 Main St

Wailuku, HI 96793

Learn about Dr. Schmidt

Dr. Schmidt's Experience

Dr. Schmidt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hematology

• Neuroendocrine Tumors
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Secondary Malignancies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Hennepin County Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Va Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Schmidt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schmidt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schmidt to family and friends
Dr. Schmidt's Performance
in Boise, ID |
I'm alive today because Judy is a truly exceptional person and physician. I first saw her for treatment of leukemia in 1992. She saw me through that but went far beyond. In reviewing my records on a Sunday afternoon she called me to recommend a stress test on my heart. Within a week I'd had bypass surgery that saved my life. I've enjoyed 25 years and 16 grandchildren now, I feel great and expect to have more years and probably grandchildren as well. There are no words to express my thanks.
Media, PA |
This doctor is not interested in helping people, she is more interested in financial gains. And positions take an oath after graduation to help people which obviously she forgot all about it. My experience with her was very disappointing and she started with insurance companies over the patient benefit. very disgraceful.
in Waihee-waiehu, Hi |
I wish I could give this place seven stars. The staff at the desk is helpful and passionate about their work. Dr. Judy has been caring for our family since 2014. Cancer affects so many patients and families. So glad that Dr. Judy is there for us.
in Maalaea, Hi |
Dr. Judy is both wonderful and amazing. I have been going here for over 2 years and the staff is Excellent. Without their wonderful care and compassion, I wouldn't be here.
in Maalaea, Hi |
Dr. Judy is very compassionate and caring towards her patients. Also, She is passionate about her work. I am associate with her since last 3 years. What I realized about her that she really care about the whole well-being of her patients.
in Waihee-waiehu, Hi |
Whenever I met Dr. Judy I feel very much Positive and Energetic about life. She is very sensitive and Knowledgeable Oncologist. If you go to her clinic she always greets you with a smile. The staff is also cooperative and friendly. God bless you, Dr. Judy!
in Kahului Hi |
I had surgery for breast cancer under Dr. Judy. I had some difficulty after my surgery and she took my calls, on the weekend, to help me through it. She has been not only an excellent surgeon but a kind, supportive and compassionate individual. I would recommend anyone with breast cancer to have Dr. Judy as an Oncologist.
in Waikapu, HI |
I have had the great fortune to be taken care of by the professional like Dr. Judy She is kind, caring considerate and extremely good at cancer treatment. I would highly recommend her for anybody who needs great cancer care in the city.
in Kahului HI |
Here at Dr. Judy's Clinic, it feels like everyone taking care of you & giving you best possible treatment and service. He and his staff are really wonderful. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to quality cancer care
in Waikapu, HI |
Dr. Judy is a warm, sensitive and deeply committed caregiver. whose insights and reassurances made all the difference in my recovery.he was always inspiring while he practiced the science to bring me back from the edge.I'm glad we have him.
in Kahului,Hi |
She is wonderful, smart and saved my life!! can't ask for anything more. oncology is tough and she makes the experience manageable.
in Waikapu, HI |
It was a pleasure talking to the staff and the Doctor is very caring and attentive.
in Kahului, Hi |
Dr. Judy is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work, always willing to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
in Waikapu, HI |
Wonderful experience. Answered all of my questions. My case was very complicated, buy my recovery has been without incident. Kudos to Dr. Judy!
Have you seen Dr. Judy Schmidt, MD?
Are you Dr. Schmidt?