Dr. Judy Davis, MD

Dr. Judy Davis, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology | Female

Judy Davis,M.D.,F.A.A.P. 1095 E Warner Ave Ste 102 Fresno, CA 93710 Get Directions

My goal is to sustain and improve my patient's health with the best staff service and most advanced medical information and technology available. I believe through effective communication and patient education we can achieve optimal health together. As a mother I know the joys of a healthy child are precious. I am committed to being available to my patients for questions or problems by phone, e-mail and easily accessible office hours.

After completing my residency and fellowship training in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at University of  California San Francisco in 1986, I directed the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Valley Children's Hospital in Madera from 1987-2001.  I then directed the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology at California Digestive Disease Center in Fresno from 2001-2016 and went into solo practice in Fresno in 2016.

Dr. Davis' Experience

See how Dr. Davis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Davis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
Hanford,CA |
Dr.Davis is excellent!! I cannot express how much I appreciate her and her staff! They are all amazing and caring. Dr. Davis listens to you with all your questions and concerns. I recieved all the answers I needed for a long time. I appreciate her very much and her staff!!
in DUGAN |
Wow she sure is phenomenal, patient. Thank you Dr. Davis for helping my daughter with her fructose malabsorption problem.
Fresno, CA |
I give Dr. Davis and her staff the highest recommendation. Between having aging parents and a son with autism, I have spent a lot of time at doctor offices. Dr. Davis and her staff are knowledgable, personable, helpful, and caring.
Absolutely fantastic doctor! She is so thorough and kind, and has been a huge blessing to our family. The girls that work in the office are wonderful too, they bend over backwards to make sure the patients needs are met. I truly couldn't recommend a doctor more than Dr. Davis.
Fresno, CA |
Dr.Davis has excellent bedside manner. She addressed all of our concerns and clearly explained all information.
in Hanford. Ca |
Very satisfied I was referred to Dr. Davis for my son. I have emailed her questions and she has got right back to me. My son is still seeing her till we get a diagnosis and I have full confidence in Dr. Davis to help my son. Very nice woman with a great bed side manner!
in Clovis, CA |
We love Dr. Davis and her medical assistants Priscilla and Sylvia! We first came to see Dr. Davis 6 years ago for our infant daughter. She found the cause of her issues and helped us through a tough several years. Our son was born shortly after and also was having a hard time. Again she figured out the problem and helped us through a different set of issues. We have had two more children and they, too, see Dr Davis. We don't know what we'd do without these women in our life!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Davis and her staff are always very professional and courteous. They are willing to answer any question and seem to truly care about their patients and the patients' families. My daughter adores Dr. Davis and actually looked forward to her visits. Dr. Davis thoroughly explained all tests requested, the results and what they mean, and made every test seem like a new learning experience for my daughter. Thank you so much for helping us wade through the mysteries of my daughter's liver.
Have you seen Dr. Judy Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?

Compare Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Davis says...

I am board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. I am also certified by the American Board of Nutrition in clinical nutrition. I have over 30 years of experience diagnosing and treating problems with growth and weight gain as well as liver, esophageal, stomach, intestinal, colonic and pancreatic diseases. Some examples include inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease), gastroesophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, swallowing disorders, cystic fibrosis, pancreatic insufficiency, ulcers, hepatitis, biliary atresia, alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency, pre- and post- liver transplant care, pre-and post- gastrostomy tube care, lactose intolerance, small bowel bacterial overgrowth, hyperlipidemia syndromes (high cholesterol and triglyceride levels), and disorders causing diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, rectal bleeding and abdominal pain.

Dr. Davis says...

I have over 30 years of experience performing upper and lower endoscopy (esophagogastroduodenoscopy and colonoscopy), percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement,gastrointestinal biopsies,  esophagogastrointestinal stricture dilation, esophageal dilation for achalasia, band ligation of esophageal varices, injection and heater probe treatment for gastrointestinal bleeding, liver biopsies,pH probe testing for gastroesophageal reflux, esophageal manometry for swallowing disorders, anorectal manometry for defecation disorders, hydrogen breath testing for lactose, fructose and sucrose intolerance as well as small bowel bacterial overgrowth, home and inpatient total parenteral nutrition and enteral nutrition (intravenous, nasogastric, gastrostomy, and jejunostomy nutritional therapy).

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology
    •  Board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Davis' Board Certifications

• Esophageal Diseases
    • Failure to Thrive
    • Food Allergy
    • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

University Calif. San Francisco

Completed in 1986

University Calif. Los Angeles

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Gastroenterology

• Breath Testing
    • Capsule Endoscopy
    • Colonoscopy
    • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • Endoscopic Polypectomy
    • Endoscopy
    • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
    • Esophageal Dilatation
    • Esophageal Manometry
    • Esophageal pH Monitoring
    • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
    • Foreign Body Removal
    • Gastric Tube Insertion
    • Gastroenterology Procedures
    • Liver Biopsy
    • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
    • Polypectomy