Dr. Judith Pickett, MD

Dr. Judith Pickett, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Hammond Clinic 9800 Valparaiso Dr Munster, IN 46321 Get Directions

Dr. Judith Pickett, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Munster, IN. She has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Pickett is affiliated with Franciscan Healthcare Munster.

Dr. Pickett's Experience

See how Dr. Pickett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pickett

Dr. Pickett accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pickett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pickett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pickett to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Pickett's Performance
Hammond, IN |
My husband and I saw dr Pickett we both are on medicine. Here were problems with both of the orders we tried to call her on three different occasions and never could talk to anyone and never got a call back
Hammond, IN |
They never call you back. I have called and left several messages. Both times I had blood work done, I had to call myself (to the lab) to get my results. Not caring at all.
Hammond, IN |
When I need to contact my doctor I expect to be able to talk to one of the staff asap. To have any questions I need answered and not have to wait days for a response. I've never in my life dealt with such bs as I do with this place. I'm sick of never getting through to anyone, always having to leave a voicemail and praying I'll get a returned call before they close for the day but by then it's usually too late! I'm switching doctor's asap. This is unacceptable
in Munster, IN |
It is impossible to get a hold of her. No matter how urgent, it can be DAYS before she returns my call. Also, she doesn't listen. I had a sinus infection for FOUR weeks because she TWICE prescribed an antibiotic that doesn't work for me. I TOLD her this and begged for something else. When it failed, she REFILLED it! Cost me two senseless weeks of misery. Then she prescribed something the FDA doesn't approve for sinus infection anymore! She is the worse doctor I have ever had.
in Munster, IN |
Dr. Pickett takes the time to explain test results and issues that are occurring. Highly recommend - personable and easy to talk to regarding issues.
in Hammond, IN |
she is very nice but sometimes forget to check for something I mentioned concerning my eye this was on the 4th of Feb an I'm still waiting for her to see that I can get ear drops that are covered as my ear the left one still bothers me, ty.
Have you seen Dr. Judith Pickett, MD?
Are you Dr. Pickett?

Compare Dr. Pickett

Dr. Pickett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Pickett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pickett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Pickett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pickett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pickett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pickett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.