Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD

Blood Banking & Transfusion MedicineFemaleAge 80

Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine

Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD is a Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Louisville in 1983.

Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD

MLK Jr Health Center

12021 Wilmington Ave Los Angeles, CA 90059

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Pachciarz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pachciarz accepts

Dr. Pachciarz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pachciarz

4.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Pachciarz

Hi, Dr Pachciarz. I'm from Isreal and learning sign language translation. We were asked to write a paper on deaf people that make a change and make a significant breakthrough. I chose you .. I read about you only the little information I could find online and I am curious to know more. When I read about all the amazing things you did I was so impressed. I could barely believe you are real person. I would be happy to have a response from you. My email is: zviasagron@gmail.com thank you.
zvia in isreal – May 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pachciarz?

• Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
  • Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine

1989
Meml Med Ctr/Am Red Cross
1983
University Of Louisville

Does Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Pachciarz accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD's office located?

Dr. Pachciarz's office is located at 12021 Wilmington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90059. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Pachciarz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Judith Pachciarz, MD?

MLK Jr Health Center

Martin Luther King Jr - Harbor Hospital12021 Wilmington Ave Los Angeles, CA 90059

Compare Providers

Providers chosen based on Dr. Pachciarz's location and specialty. Click here to refine your results.