Dermatology  |
Dr. Judith Redd, MD
Dr. Judith Redd, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

Integrated Dermatology of East Boca

1050 NW 15th St Ste 201A

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Learn about Dr. Redd

Dr. Redd's Experience

Dr. Redd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Herpes
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Redd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Redd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Redd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Redd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Redd to family and friends
Dr. Redd's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Since moving to Florida I have had difficulty finding great medical care. I had been to 4 other doctors in the last couple of years about a scalp itch and despite filling several prescriptions and using as directed nothing helped. Dr. Redd offered a couple of options and my problem has cleared up completely. She was patient, listened to what I had to say and provided detailed explanations to all of my questions.
in Parkland, FL |
The experience at Dr. Redd's office was wonderful from the moment we scheduled until we left the office. Communication from the office staff was stellar. It is a kind and helpful office. Dr. Redd is knowledgeable and caring. Outstanding!!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had experienced few different dermatologists before & was not happy with their knowledge and attention level. I always felt that it was nothing more than business with them. Fortunately my primary doctor highly recommended Dr. Judith Redd and what a turnaround! I have to say that I'm amazed with the way she takes care of her patients. Knowledgeable, patient and most importantly caring. Always takes the time to explain things in detail. IMO, by far the best dermatologist in South Florida!!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had excellent experience with Dr.Redd.Very pleasant professional, explain things very well. And what I liked the best,that her office is not factory. Small, very nice staff,professional. Really was excellent experience. I wish more physicians,would practice that way.Highly recommend her.
in Florida |
Dr. Redd is all about the care of her patient. I've been to a few dermatologists over the past several years for annual skin exams with all giving a quick view of your skin and sending you on the way. This is not the case with Dr. Redd. She actually takes the time to do a complete exam of your entire body from your toes all the way up to your head pulling back hair to look at your scalp. Yes, she even looks at those areas that don't get sun. Staff is friendly and office is clean.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I found Dr. Redd through a friend's recommendation and am glad that I did. Dr Redd and her staff make you feel comfortable from the start and you feel you immediately know you are in good, professional hands. She is very thorough in her exams and explains everything in detail. She and her staff are welcoming and always on time and lets you know she is available always to be contacted personally.
in Boca Raton, FL |
The best Dermo I have ever been to. Easy to talk to, really professional and talented. A doctor I trust who is also on time!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr Redd is a very caring,qualified, professional , patient, courteous dermatologist. Her wonderful bedside manner combined with a beautiful new clean office and warm staff make picking a dermatologist a "no brainer." Appointments are easy and wait time is nonexistent. I strongly recommend Dr. Redd to anyone looking for a wonderful doctor who makes a difference.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I called the office as a new patient and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Redd was very thorough and did not rush through the exam. She explained what was occurring in a manner that I would understand without being condescending. Her "bedside" manner was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Redd is extremely professional and was easy to talk to about my concerns. Everything required for my treatment was very carefully explained by the doctor and her assistant. The receptionist was very friendly, and the office was very nice.
in Boca raton |
Dr Redd is an astoundingly caring and knowledgeable physician. Her concern and determination to treat my condition has me completely sold on using her permanently as my physician. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone requiring the care of a dermatologist.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Redd is a very attentive and compassionate physician. She carefully listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. Her staff is also very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Redd!
Boca Raton, FL |
She was very professional, very caring, and she made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her very highly to my friends and family.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I feel Doctor Redd is a first class professional. She listened carefully to everything I said to her. She made every effort to find exactly what would be the best ways to solve my skin problem.
in Lighthouse Point |
Dr. Redd is very professional and carefully explains all options for any issue you might have. She also does not overbook her calendar, so you won't have an interminable wait in the office reception area, which is an all too frequent experience in South Florida.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I was searching for a dermatologist in Boca Raton and thought I was going to see Dr. Johr. The receptionist was very friendly and said they could see me the next day. It was a surprise to hear that Dr. Johr had retired and Dr. Redd was taking his practice. The nurse was pleasant and experienced. Dr. Redd is an experienced doctor, very caring. She explained each spot she found, what the procedure would be and how it would feel. I felt respected and appreciate the time Dr. Redd spent with me
Have you seen Dr. Judith Redd, MD?
Are you Dr. Redd?