Dr. Judith Ortman-Nabi, MD

Dr. Judith Ortman-Nabi, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Judith Ortman-Nabi, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in East Amherst, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 1989 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and obstetrics.

6095 Transit Rd

East Amherst, NY 14051

• EmblemHealth
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Ortman-Nabi

See how frequently Dr. Ortman-Nabi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Hysteroscopy
C-Section
high

Dr. Ortman-Nabi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ortman-Nabi "All Care for Women is an all female practice that believes in educating our patients so they can make well-informed decisions regarding their health. We offer routine Gyn care, high-risk and standard prenatal care including nuchal fold sonogram. Our staff is well experienced in laparoscopic or keyhole internal surgical techniques to examine the female reproductive system. We are AIUM ULTRASOUND ACCREDITED, and we do DEXA scans , NST'S, and in office surgical procedures."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • B.S. and M.S. At Ohio State University
    Other Education | Completed 1980

Dr. Ortman-Nabi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ortman-Nabi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ortman-Nabi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ortman-Nabi's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ortman-Nabi to family and friends

Dr. Ortman-Nabi's Performance

GOOD

This place is amazing . The staff here go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I have not in my 20 Plus years of going to All Care For Women had a bad experience. I fully trust them with any of my medical needs. I highly HIGHLY recommend All Care for Women!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Nabi and her staff have been nothing short of amazing for me and my entire family! I trust Dr. Nabi with my life, literally. I always know I can count on her to take the time with me to answer all of my questions and then some. She's incredibly thorough and intelligent while at the same time...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Terrible experience at this office. The office staff is unfriendly and unorganized. Watch their billing closely as I have caught many times services billed for that were unrendered. Little to no compassion for their patients. I left this practice in the middle of one of my pregnancies because they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option4
I have went to this office for several years and every time I have an appointment (which is once a year, I don't go often) the staff is rude and completely unhelpful. If you ask any questions they will huff and puff as if you are inconveniencing them. The front desk receptionist has to be one of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Dr Nabi is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have seen many. She is professional, thorough, and very personable. I've been very I'll and she is the first Dr to direct me toward permanent help. I'm hoping she will agree to be my primary
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option5