Family Medicine  |
Dr. Judith Nance, MD
Dr. Judith Nance, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pineville, LA. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Nance is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.

Rapides Regional Physician Group

3200 Monroe Hwy Ste 105

Pineville, LA 71360

• Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Nance

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life through unparalleled patient service.

Dr. Nance's Experience

Dr. Nance's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Biopsy
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Ouachita Baptist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Memorial Health University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Memorial Health University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Nance has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nance does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nance and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nance's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nance to family and friends
Dr. Nance's Performance
in Alexandria, LA |
This doctor is a textbook example of how Physicians should conduct themselves. "Smart Medicine Healing Grace" may be Cabrini Hospital's logo but it perfectly describes Dr. Nance. She has a gift for her life's work. I have been blessed to have her as my Physician for the last 5 years. I have the utmost respect for her as a doctor and as a person.
in Alexandria, LA |
Dr. Nance has been my doctor for only a few months now. My first visit, I found her to be very friendly. I had problems with the high blood pressure I was taking and explained to her my concerns and found her to be very attentive and concerned about my needs. She's a wonderful doctor! The staff was very friendly also!
in Pollock, LA |
Dr. Nance has been my doctor for four years. She found another doctor to check me out on a colon test. I had colon cancer. I have one more year to be 5 years cancer free. I do not have a hard time in getting a appointment within a few days. The front office girls are good at there jobs and are always polite to all the patients. The lab is good about not hurting you when they draw blood. Nance"s nurses are so sweet and good at there jobs. I feel like they are all part of my family .
in Pineville, LA |
My family and I could not be more pleased with such a wonderful doctor!! We love how she explains everything and really cares about her patients!!
in Deville, LA |
Very knowledgeable and very thorough....staff that actually looks at you when speaking and messages are returned in a timely fashion. Our family has been associated with this physician for nearly 20 years and it's been a very warm and respectful relationship.
in Deville, LA |
Dr. Nance has been my doctor for at least 4 years. She has always been very thorough and concerned about my well being. She takes seriously any health issues I bring to her and does whatever is necessary to take care of the problem herself or to send me to someone who can help me with a specific health issue. I recommend her to anyone needing a family doctor and for as long as she practices I will be going to her.
in Pineville la |
Dr nance is next to none. It is very refreshing to have a dr that truly cares. Her nurse, Morgan and staff follow her lead. Good to know I'm in good hands. I have found my dr and my family's dr for life.
in Pineville, LA |
Dr. Nance is an excellent and caring doctor. Her diagnoses and treatments are accurate. She spends time ensuring you understand your medical condition before you leave her office. Her staff is friendly, responsive, and caring. They are quick to respond via the health portal or a phone call. I trust her with my medical care.
in Pineville, LA |
I have been a patient of hers for several years now. She always takes the time to listen to your issues, is very thorough, kind and considerate. She is very good at diagnosing your issues and referring you to a capable specialist when necessary. I would recommend her to any one of my friends but she is not taking on new patients at this time. She is A+ in my book, thank you for being my physician.
Alexandria, LA |
I enjoy have Dr Nance as my physician because she is very thorough. She takes her time and explains everything so I can understand my options and her treatment of my situation.
in Alexandria, LA |
She is the most compassionate physician in my opinion. Always up to date with new medications and plans of action. She truly loves being a doctor and it shows.
Have you seen Dr. Judith Nance, MD?
Are you Dr. Nance?

Visit Dr. Nance

Dr. Nance accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life