Dr. Judith Lindsey, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Judith M Kemp MD LLC 18010 McEwan Rd, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Get Directions

Personal Bio

Dr. Lindsey's Experience

See how Dr. Lindsey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lindsey

Dr. Lindsey accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lindsey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lindsey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindsey to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lindsey Says:

Primary Care has changed so much that I am not going to plan to practice any longer. I will miss you all very much. You can contact me on LinkedIn, or DRJUDYLINDSEY is my gmail account.

Dr. Lindsey's Performance
in Beaverton |
I've been seeing Dr. Lindsey for years, following her to each of her practices. I would love to know where she is so I can make my yearly appointment. I cannot even imagine trying to secure care elsewhere. Please update us all Dr. Lindsey ASAP! :-)
in Estacada, Oregon |
I have gone to Dr. Lindsey since she had her own practice in Milwaukie and I think she is the best doctor I have ever been to. I am hoping I do not have to look for another doctor. I really trust her and love that she really cares about her patients. Vicki Serrano
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Lindsey has been my Dr. for well over 10 years. She is by far the best Doctor I have ever seen. She is real. I feel so comfortable with her. I have followed her to different offices over the years. I have to say I am not sad she left the practice in Oregon City. The office staff was so so rude. The only reason I kept going there was her. I am anxious to find out where her journey takes her. Guaranteed if she continues to practice , I will be there.
in Oregon City |
Dr Lindsey has been my primary care physician for about 12 years and has helped me through some very difficult and serious illnesses. I have tremendous faith and trust in both her abilities and her caring.
Portland, OR |
Though an excellent clinician and caring physician, Dr. Lindsey abandoned all of of her patients by leaving her practice, never to return on 02/24/2017, without any notice to her patients. She has disappeared into thin air.
Have you seen Dr. Judith Lindsey, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindsey?

Compare Dr. Lindsey

Dr. Lindsey says...

Primary Care has changed so much that I am not going to plan to practice any longer. I will miss you all very much. You can contact me on LinkedIn.

Dr. Lindsey says...

Dr. Lindsey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lindsey has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lindsey's Board Certifications

Dr. Lindsey does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lindsey and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dartmouth Med

Graduated in 1990

Providence Med Ctr

Completed in 1991

Providence Med Ctr

Completed in 1993

Dr. Lindsey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindsey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lindsey does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lindsey and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.