Dr. Judith Hellman, MD

Dr. Judith Hellman, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Judith Hellman, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from SUNY Stoney Brook Med Ctr in 1985 and specializes in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and more.Read her story

30 Central Park S

New York, NY 10019

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hellman

See how frequently Dr. Hellman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Keloid Scar

Dr. Hellman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hellman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hellman "I find Dermatology personally gratifying. I come in contact with many people on a daily basis, which I enjoy tremendously. It also allows me to utilize the fine motor skills which I developed during my musical training in performing surgical and aesthetic procedures of all kinds. I especially enjoy helping my patients improve their appearance in relatively short periods of time, boosting their self-esteem, and giving them the confidence they need to feel that they can go out and conquer the world. This is the greatest gratification a physician can hope for."

This content was provided by Dr. Hellman "In my practice my goal is to provide the highest quality medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatological care to people of all ages.  I believe in something that is rare in the medical world now, spending time with my patients.   I strive to provide care marked by compassion, the highest ethical standards, and concern for my patients as individuals.  Personal medicine is a hallmark of my practice."

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Wellesley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • SUNY Stoney Brook Med Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Hellman has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew
  • Hungarian

Dr. Hellman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hellman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hellman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hellman to family and friends

Dr. Hellman's Performance

Dr. Hellman Says:

We strive to provide care marked by compassion, the highest ethical standards, and concern for our patients as individuals.

We welcome all patient feedback so that we can continue to improve the experience that you have at our office.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office with any questions or concerns about all medical and cosmetic treatments available to patients in our office or your insurance plan. Patient

excellent dermatologist
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot recommend Dr. Hellman enough. She and the entire staff at Big Apple Skin Dermatology are friendly, courteous, efficient, and offer the most personalized service I have ever known. Dr. Hellman's advice has never steered me wrong and she always listens to my concerns and works with me to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been to many dermatologists and none have compared to Dr. Hellman. She always has her patients' best interests in mind. I have suffered with skin issues for years and every dermatologist offered the same recommendations, none of which helped. Dr. Hellman attentively listened to my concerns...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hellman cured my lifelong acne problem! That is all I need to say! She is a magician!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot say enough about Dr. Hellman, she has kept my skin beautiful for many years, I am 55 and receive so many compliments on my skin. Dr. Hellman is professional and highly skilled, the office staff are marvelous.
Are you Dr. Hellman?