Dr. Judith Brooks, MD

Dr. Judith Brooks, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Judith Brooks, MD is a family medicine specialist in Port St Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. She specializes in family medicine.Read her story

Heart & Family Health Institute

1700 SE Hillmoor Dr Ste 200

Port St Lucie, FL 34952

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Brooks

Dr. Brooks' Experience

Dr. Brooks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Brooks' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brooks "Dr. Brooks received her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.Dr. Brooks is Board Certified in Family Medicine.Dr. Brooks is an Attending Physician, specializing in Family Medicine. Dr. Brooks is located in the Resident Practice of Heart and Family. Dr. Brooks guides and instructs Resident Physicians on your personal healthcare and sees patients with the Resident Physician the patient is assigned to."

Dr. Brooks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

• City College of NY
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Univeristy of South Florida
  • University of Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Brooks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brooks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brooks' Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brooks to family and friends

Dr. Brooks' Performance

I find Dr. Brooks a vert kind and caring person,she spends as much time as needed with each person. I have never found her or any of the staff to be unkind in any manor at any time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at Heart and Family Health Institute. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!

I won’t be back. I have extensive medical history. I am a patient at Moffitt Cancer Center. I have been sick for more years than the “ DO” has been out of medical school. Treated me like a drug addict. He needs to learn much more.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

Our practice truly values this feedback, and we are very sorry for the negative impression our practice left. Please contact our practice manager, Hannah Davis so that we may work to make the situation better. Thank you.

Heart and Family Health has friendly and compassionate staff and I was very happy with the practice until I met this doctor today. She was absolutely unprofessional and rude. She did not take any time to review my medical history or my medical history with in the group. She has no compassion or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have shared these comments with our practice manager and will work toward making improvements so we are better able to serve our patients in the future.

I've been a patient at the heart and family institute for many years, and I must say that Dr Pham and Dr Brook are very profesional and personal they take the time to make sure your needs are met . Great staff
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Brooks is a very caring compassionate person and obviously loves what she does. She has always been professional in every situation. I would highly recommend Dr. Brooks and her staff to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2