Dr. Jude Pierre, MD

Dr. Jude Pierre, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Pierre is trained in internal medicine and has been providing exceptional primary care in the South Florida and Tampa Bay markets since 2000. He attended Howard University in Washington, DC as an undergraduate where he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology. Dr. Pierre completed his medical training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY. He completed his residency training at the University of Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital & the VA Medical Center based in Miami, FL. Dr. Pierre has collaborated and mentored new physician graduates entering the healthcare workforce to help providers avoid the many pitfalls of life in medicine. As an internal medicine physician, Dr. Pierre has developed a keen sense of the requirements for physicians and healthcare providers to be successful in a rapidly changing healthcare environment. He is passionate about helping patients and equally enthusiastic in ensuring his medical colleagues are delivering the best in quality care with every patient encounter. Dr. Pierre's has authored several publications, one of which was published in the Journal of the National Medical Association, entitled "Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection in Haiti". He also collaborated on a mission team under the guidance of Dr. Arthur Fournier and developed a computerized hospital registry at a rural hospital in Haiti. Dr. Pierre's altruistic love for humanity has led him to serve in the 2010 earthquake disaster relief efforts in Haiti. He is a compassionate healer who has chosen to share his body of knowledge and experience with Access Healthcare Physicians. He enjoys seeing patients at his office in Spring Hil, Florida. He loves spending time with his family, increasing his knowledge of and experience with health care information technology, and playing soccer.

Access Health Care Physicians LLC

• Self Pay
  • Ultimate Health Plans
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Pierre

At Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC, we strive to provide compassionate care using the latest in health care technologies. With our state of the art systems, we are able to renew prescriptions, return messages, and forward referrals to other providers efficiently.

Video

Dr. Pierre's Experience

Dr. Pierre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Pierre does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Common Cold
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Emphysema
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Pierre has no awards or honors listed.

• Creole
  • French

Dr. Pierre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pierre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pierre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pierre to family and friends
Dr. Pierre's Performance
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Dr. Pierre is an excellent Doctor and always goes the extra mile to help his patients
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr .Pierre takes time to explain and work with his patients , to give individualized help and recommendations not just what standard protocol says your supposed to do. He s about wellness and trying to help you get and stay healthy.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I have seen many doctors since moving to Spring Hill, but Dr. Pierre is by far the best. Easy to talk to, listens to you and takes his time to answer all your questions. His staff is outstanding and always willing to help. I would highly recommend him. My husband is now a patient after coming to my visits and meeting Dr. Pierre. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Pierre is AWESOME. He listens, he communicates, and he cares. I am VERY impressed with him. He's always relaxed, friendly, and professional. I never feel hurried.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Pierre is one of the most understanding and approachable physicians both me and my husband have experienced in our life. He is a good listener and will approach our concerns with care and compassion. I have to say, his prognosis is usually right on target. He will not hesitate to direct you to a specialist if the need arises. His staff also shows true commitment to their patients. We are very fortunate to have him in our life.
in Spring Hill, FL |
My husband and I have been patients of Doctor Pierre for many years.. Never have we experienced anything but the highest of quality care and great regard for our well being. We appreciate the Doctor and staffs ability to plainly communicate complicated issues,listen to us and ask us questions in ways that are easy to answer. The entire office makes a trips to the Doctor fruitful,pleasant and we leave with a smile on our face and comfort in our hearts..
in Spring Hill, FL |
He's a great doctor who cares and his staff is always friendly and caring. This office is like having a second family. From the minute you walk in till u walk out I feel welcomed and cared for. Thanks to them all.
in Moorefield, WV |
Dr. Pierre took excellent care of both of my parents as they became less able to take care of themselves. Falls, dementia, and diabetic emergencies were met with kind and patient care, until they could be admitted to a nursing facility.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Pierre, Has been my doctor for 20 years or so, I just love him and have sent several patients to his office. He has be very good about listening and explaining problems and solutions to me or a member of my family. Dr. Pierre does not like to keep his patients waiting * will do his best to see you at the time of your apt. The Dr. 's office staff are always pleasant, friendly,and courteous, it is not fun to see a Dr. but all staff & Dr. make you feel more comfortable.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Pierre is an awesome doctor. I’ve been with him since 2004 (12 years) and really wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. He’s an easy doctor to talk to, listens, and understands your concerns, and has great people skills. A big 5 stars for Dr. Pierre
in Spring Hill, FL |
I was fortunate to connect with Dr. Pierre about ten years ago. I am also fortunate to be in good health. My experience with him during that time has been totally positive. He watches the few borderline conditions I have to keep me going in the right direction. I just turned 80 and hope to be with him for years to come.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I think he is fantastic. He is such a caring Doctor and he really listens to you. What I think is the most important reason we put our lives in his hands is because he spends whatever time is necessary for you to understand what Is going on with you and then he explains it in terminology you can thoroughly understand. I have recommended him to several people and they, too, are 100%+ happy with him and will continue to do so.
in Spring Hill, FL |
As a first time patient, I was treated professionally by all staff members and Dr. Pierre listened to all of my issues and answered all my questions. I found the whole experience a pleasant one.
in Spring Hill, Florida |
He listens to me, keeps good records, and is competent.
Have you seen Dr. Jude Pierre, MD?
Are you Dr. Pierre?