Dr. Judd Partridge, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Judd Partridge, DMD

Dr. Judd Partridge, DMD is an dentist who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Partridge is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital, Alta View Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Partridge's Care Philosophy

We strive to provide our patients the highest quality care at an affordable price, in a timely manner; to treat our patients with the respect we would show our own friends and create a professional environment that ensures maximum comfort. Whether offering advice or performing a procedure, integrity is central to all we do.

Dr. Partridge's Experience

Visiting Dr. Partridge

Dr. Partridge accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Partridge is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Partridge has admitting privileges.

Dr. Partridge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Partridge to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Partridge's Performance
West Jordan, UT |
I was totally impressed with Dr Partridge and his wonderful staff! Attention to detail was remarkable! He performed reconstructive jaw surgery on my son and the results were amazing! He came highly recommended by my Orthodontist and thankful for the referral.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Partridge performed Jaw surgery on me and gave me a totally new bite. I had a horrible overbite! I would highly recommed him!!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Utah has been great at helping me with my dental implant. Everything went as planned, and the cost was reasonable. I would recommend them to my friends and family.
in Grantsville, Utah |
Dr Partridge was always great, until after my surgery, and then, only my last 2 visits didnt go so well. He did exactly what he told me, and I believe he is a great surgeon. His bedside manner those last 2 visits were not professional though. He was patronizing and demeaning. Im sure he thought he was being playful, but it was not appreciated. Yes, he's a great doctor, but we had a personality clash, apparently. I hope he treats his other patients with more respect than he showed me.
in South Jordan, UT |
I had excruciating pain in the evening after my surgery and called the emergency nurse line. there was no response after 2 calls. My husband was out of town and even called but also didn't receive a response. It is almost 10 am the next morning and still they haven't checked in with me.
Have you seen Dr. Judd Partridge, DMD?
Are you Dr. Partridge?

Compare Dr. Partridge

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Partridge's Care Philosophy

Dr. Partridge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Partridge has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Partridge's Board Certifications

Naval Hospital-Puget Sound

Completed in 2010

Utah State University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Partridge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Partridge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery