Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Juan Servat, MD
Dr. Servat specializes in a wide variety of surgical procedures involving the most advanced endoscopic and laser techniques in ophthalmic plastic surgery, including endoscopic lacrimal surgery (DCR) and endoscopic brow lift. His clinical interests include problems involving the eyelids, orbit (eye socket) and tear ducts. Dr. Servat completed his residency in ophthalmology at Yale University where he served as Chief Resident during his final year. He was awarded by the faculty with the Marvin L. Sears Award for Clinical Excellence and the Research Award. He then did an American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) fellowship in ophthalmic and facial plastic surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. During his time in Michigan, he was selected as the recipient of the Raymond R. Margherio Teaching Award recognizing outstanding teaching at the Beaumont Eye Institute. Dr. Servat returned to Yale University where he worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science. During his first year, he was selected as the recipient of the Bruce Shields Teaching Award in recognition to his work with residents and medical students. In addition to authoring numerous articles, abstracts and book chapters, Dr. Servat currently serves as scientific reviewer for prestigious ophthalmology journals. He is also fluent in Spanish.

3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 240

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Servat

Dr. Servat is a board certified surgeon specializing in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the eyelids, brow, midface, orbits and tear ducts. His extensive training has been accredited by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (ASOPRS). Only a few hundred surgeons worldwide hold this distinction.

Dr. Servat's Experience

Dr. Servat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Blind Hypotensive Eye
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Tear Drainage Surgery
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Yale University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Yale University School Medicine
  • Beaumont Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Servat has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Servat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Servat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Servat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Servat to family and friends
Dr. Servat's Performance
in Eatonton GA |
Dr Servat did surgery on my upper eyelids to correct a condition called Entropion which caused the eyelids to curl under . This was painful as the eyelashes rubbed my corneas and caused lacerations on them . Dr Servat diagnosed this condition on my first visit with him . He did the surgery to correct this and I am very pleased with the results . Dr Savat is a caring person , you can tell this with one visit . I have one other little problem but he says he will take care of that also .
in Eatonton, GA |
In my opinion, Dr. Servat is a dream doctor. He explains everything in a down to earth manner, is very knowledgeable, does not think that any question is unreasonable and with his upbeat manner, makes you feel comfortable. My surgery went well and follows up with patients after the surgery.
in Macon, GA |
I have never liked going to doctors, and although my ophthalmologist recommended that I have a browtosis and a lidtosis, I really didn't feel the need. After a couple of years, the condition with my brow and lids only worsened and to the point my ophthalmologist stated rather firmly I really needed to have the surgery performed. Dr. Juan Servat was recommended and upon my initial visit, he immediately put me at ease with his knowledge and caring attitude. I would heartily recommend Dr, Servat.
in Winder, GA |
Dr. Servat without a doubt surpassed my expectations! I came to him with stones in my tear ducts which I didn't even know was possible. From the moment he took my case he knew exactly what needed to be done when I had already seen other opthalmologist who were unsure. I was frightened & he reassured me & did my procedure skillfully. I am still impressed, a year after & would without a doubt recommend him to anyone in need.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Servat and his staff are AMAZING. Dr. Servat is extremely talented, professional, personable and caring. After years of doctors telling me that I would benefit from CO2 laser resurfacing, I was hesitant to do it until I met Dr. Servat. I felt very at ease and confident with Dr. Servat performing this procedure on my face, as well as a lateral brow lift and upper eyelid surgery. He is truly a master of perfection and treats you as if you are family. Suzy and the whole staff are amazing!!
in Canton, GA |
I saw Dr. Servat for eyelid surgery. He was very professional and scheduled my surgery shortly after my visit. The surgery was short, painless, and the healing was very easy. Went out in public in a couple of days, with a little bruising. My eyes look so much better now that I can see my eyelids again! He did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking this surgery. I saw him in the Woodstock, GA office at Town Lake. I am 74 years old and this was great!
in Talking Rock, GA |
Dr. Servat is a very pleasant doctor who is most kind and knowledgeable. My eyelid and eyebrow surgeries improved my eyesight more than I expected and I have minimal scarring. I would highly recommend Dr. Servat!
in Acworth, GA |
My dermatologist was not comfortable attempting to repair a dime-sized hole (created by a cancer removal) due to its close proximity to my eye. He called in Dr Servat to do the repair. Dr Servat was extremely pleasant, explained the procedure in detail and assured me he would make it look as good as possible. He was right. I was quite amazed at the lack of significant scarring. The scar is flat and straight and hardly noticeable. I would definitely return to him if the need arose again.
Carrollton, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr Servat. He is a very knowledgeable, professional and caring physician. He performed surgery on my eyes and I could not be happier with the results and the care he provided.
Villa Rica, GA |
I had such a wonderful experience for having a cyst removed from my eyelid. Dr. Servat was great about answering all of my questions in a kind and simple way that I could understand. He was very professional and caring during my consultation and procedure. I was very nervous about it, but his explaining everything as he went and amiable personality made it a fantastic experience. Thank you!
in Colbert, GA |
Just got home from my three month post-op follow-up after having both right and left eyelids lifted right after Thanksgiving last year. I can highly recommend Dr. Servat for anyone in his service area considering this procedure. He explained the procedure very well, did an excellent job on the surgery and explained the immediate post-op care in detail. I was particularly impressed to get a personal phone call from him following the surgery to make sure everything was going well after the pro
in Eatonton, GA |
Very good Doctor I recommend him
Canton, GA |
Excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. Very thorough in explaining procedure and what to expect later. Great personality. Would definitely go to him again if the situation warrants.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Servat went above and beyond to take care of me and make a worrisome experience easier to handle. The office staff was fast, friendly, and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
Canton, GA |
Following removal of a basal cell carcinoma, Dr. Servat repaired what was left. My eye looks just as good as new. He did an incredible job. I highly recommend him.
Kennesaw, GA |
My ophthalmologist recommended Dr. Servat for my dropping eyelid problems. I am so glad that he did as everything about the experience was wonderful. He has a great staff to support him and he is so knowledgeable in his field. I am thrilled with my results.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Servat performed eyelid surgery on both my eyes and I am delighted with the results. He is very personable, explains the procedure clearly, and was clear about what to expect. Now I can see much better.
in Atlanta, Ga |
Dr Servat and his staff made a difficult personal event as easy and pleasant as possible. I looked forward to his follow up and his staff was excellent!
in ball Ground Ga. |
I received excellent care from Dr Servat not only on the day of my surgery but after as well. I have recomended him to other people. /also my eyes look great.
in Haddock, GA |
We met him, originally, at my local opthalmologists' office. He was introduced as someone, someone excellently qualified, who could do my eyelid procedure. He assured me I qualified for the procedure, my insurance would be accepted. I came to his Macon office for the procedure. His staff who were responsible for 'prepping' me for the surgery were congenial, courteous ... the procedure was painless. The recovery as I was told. I saw him and each time, I was impressed with his bedside manner.
in Ball Ground, GA |
Very knowledgable, professional and a good communicator
in Winston, GA |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Servat. He was thorough and explained the procedure to me fully. All went very well and I am satisfied with my results. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Winder, GA |
I have never had a more caring doctor from the appointments, to the procedure, to the post op care. Everything was done to perfection. What a fabulous experience.
in Monroe, GA |
My experience with Dr. Servat was one of the most comfortable and was one that was above the norm as far as being made to feel that I was getting the most professional surgery that I could ever expect. My droopy eye lid is now normal and no one would ever suspect that I have had surgery on it. No trace of scars or any telltale signs of any kind.
in Macon, GA |
Dr. Servant performed surgery on me, he did a fantastic job. He called me 2 times a day for 7 days, then once a day for the next 7 days. He gave me a phone no. if I need anything, I called the number and he is the who answered, and I can hear his children in the background. Now that's a perfect doctor. Such a great help with other health issues by recommendation. The staff are the nicest people, they genuinely care. I've had a lot of doctors in my life, close to a 100, but he is number 1.
in Dublin, GA |
Dr Servat has a way of making you feel at ease with him right away. He explains the procedure fully and lets you know what to expect through all of it. The staff that works with him in Macon too are all so very nice and friendly. I was a little nervous when I went in but the Dr and the nurses made me feel at ease. Follow up visits were all nice as well.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Servat is one of the best doctors I've had. He made a diagnosis and not only took the time to explain my situation but made himself available for any further questions I had! Something that is difficult to find in the Healthcare industry these days. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services!
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Servat is a caring miracle worker . I had my lower eyelid removed because of basal cell cancer and he was able to put me back together like it had never happened.His surgical skills are without equal and his concern for me the whole way through this ordeal was remarkable. Each surgery and office visit (there were many) was made easier because he was so upbeat, took the time to explain everything I needed to know to be at ease. I am so thankful he is in this area!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Servart was specific, knowledgeable and kind when I got to his office before and after my surgery. He did an awesome job fixing the wound I had after a carcinoma close to my eye. The scar is almost unnoticed. I'm very happy with the results.
Cordele,GA |
Dr Servat was excellent in every way. My mom had reconstructive/closer eye surgery, after a cancer was removed from her lower eye. Dr. Servat and his team took excellent care of my elderly mom. I would refer anyone, including myself, to Dr. Servat and his team.
in Macon, GA |
Very talented and professional surgeon with a great personality.... My lower eyelids were a disaster area and causing all kinds of problems with my eyes.... Due to Dr Servat's skill, I am now enjoying life again.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Servat is the BEST! He is patient and caring. He explained the procedure, and it went exactly like that. Even the staff at the outpatient hospital raved about him. And they are right. I am so pleased with my eyelid/brow surgery. Now I can enjoy hours of reading, without those heavy lids.
in Stephens, GA |
I was referred to Dr. Servat by my eye doctor. Having eye surgery is a little scary but after my initial visit with Dr. Servat I was very much at ease. I had been plagued with droopy eyelids for many years. I could not have asked for a better surgeon and my recovery was quick. The incisions on the eyelids are so small you hardly notice them and it has only been 3 months. I am so glad that I decided to allow Dr Servat be my surgeon.
in Athens, GA |
Kind, caring and knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Juan Servat, MD?
Are you Dr. Servat?

• Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio