Dr. Juan F. Ronderos, MD

Dr. Juan F. Ronderos, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 57 years old

I have worked to create an environment which embodies the values of providing top-notch service to the patients and their families, timely communication with referring physicians, and making cutting edge technology available to the people of the Gulf-Coast Region.Read more

Dr. Ronderos' Experience

See how Dr. Ronderos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ronderos

Dr. Ronderos accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ronderos has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ronderos
Dr. Ronderos' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (90)
in Bay Ninette, AL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ronderous since 2007. He is an excellent surgeon and has always given me the best medical care. I am a Marfan Syndrome patient that has severe spinal problems.
in Pensacola, FL |
I herniated 2 discs in my neck and was having pain/numbness and tingling all the way down my left arm to my hand and fingers. A co-worker told me about Dr. Ronderos. He did recommend surgery. When I woke up in the Recovery Room I was 100% free of the symptoms that led me to him. I am now 3 1/2 weeks post op and have remained symptom free!! I highly recommend Dr. Ronderos!!
in Summerdale |
I had heard from quite a few people who had either used or was familiar with Dr, Ronderos which is why I decided to seek him out for a 3 level ACDF surgery on my C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7. In any case, I had numbness/pain in my left forearm down to my ring and pinky fingers. I also had never ending neck pain and headaches that nothing helped. The surgery was 18 days ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. There is almost no pain at all in any of the aforementioned areas. Fantastic surgeon!
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Dr Ronderos treated my sister who had a serious spinal problem. Her spine was compressing her brain stem causing pain and gait problems. He took the time to really study her case and get opinions from other physicians on the best choice for her. He is caring and personable. His staff of PA, nurses, and secretary are great!
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Ronderos is an amazing Neurosurgeon!!! He is far and away the best doctor I have ever met. He is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person and a truly outstanding doctor. He is professional and he makes an investment in the health and well-being of his patients. I consider myself very fortunate to have had the skill, expertise, and experience of Dr. Ronderos. His staff is as equally compassionate and caring. Words cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Ronderos and his staff!!
in Jackson, Al |
Cervical disc surgery was very successful. I was well informed about the procedure and received great care following the surgery.
in Grove Hill, AL |
I have full confidence in Dr. Ronderos. He has relocated from Mobile, Alabama to Pensacola, Florida, but I still choose to travel 138 miles from my home to see him when I have a problem. My experience with him has always been that he tries a conservative approach to treatment of my spine problems before recommending surgery. At some point in time when I do require surgery, he will be my doctor of choice to perform spine surgery. I would not even consider seeing a different neurosurgeon.
Office has NO respect for patient's time. After referral, they quickly got me in and immediately stated I needed surgery without even seeing the MRI. Surgery was scheduled and completed after checking with 2 other neurosurgeons. All follow up appts were EXTREMELY LATE. I sat in the lobby for 2+ hours waiting to see the doctor. Twice I had to see the PA instead as the doctor was 'called for an emergency surgery'. Two follow up appointments had to be canceled and rescheduled due to dr's sched. :-(
in Saraland, AL |
Thanks to Dr. Ronderos, I was able to undergo lumbar (L5-S1) surgery with an incision of one-inch or less. He and his staff are committed to professional standards of performance and answered my numerous questions prior to my final decision to undergo surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Northport, Al |
Hands down best neurosurgeon in the world! He has operated on my neck twice for a ruptured disk and both times I came out 100% pain free! His nurse called me each time I had surgery to check on me. Amazing man!!!!
Although Dr. Ronderos and his PA Michael Hites are moving their practice to Pensacola, Florida, I would be willing to make the drive to Pensacola if I ever need their services. I wish them all the best because they are the best!
Have you seen Dr. Juan F. Ronderos, MD?
Are you Dr. Ronderos?

Compare Dr. Ronderos

Dr. Ronderos' Care Philosophy

Dr. Ronderos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Carotid Artery Stenosis
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

Carraway Methodist Med Center
    Tulane University School Of Med
    University of Alabama At Birmingham

Completed in 1988

Dr. Ronderos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ronderos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery
  • Endovascular Neurosurgery
  • Neurological Spine Surgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.