Dr. Juan Roman, MD

Dr. Juan Roman, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Juan Roman, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

6119 Midtown Ave

Little Rock, AR 72205

Learn about Dr. Roman

Dr. Roman's Experience

Dr. Roman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Tulane University School Of Med
  • University Of Ar College Of Med

Dr. Roman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roman to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Roman's Performance
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Roman is a very caring and experienced Doctor. He is so compassionate and willing to listen to his patients. I have not found any Doctors that seem to care about their patients as much as he does.
in Heber Springs, AR |
If you have other options. You should go with that instead! Beware! Danger!
North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Ramon lied to Workman's compensation. He told them there was nothing wrong with me. He even told them treatment worked. LIAR!! I made it very clear each appointment that nothing had gotten better. If your referred to him please go elsewhere. Always late for appointments and does NOT listen to patients!! Now he is on the medical marijuana board??? All he cares about is seeing as many patientts as possible in a 24 hour period. It's sad because I'm hurting at this very moment.
in Little Rock, AR |
I have unfortunately been a patient of Dr. Roman's for over a year. He was supposed to treat my RSD. Instead he did NOT help me at all!! Claims he "cured" me of RSD. My condition hasn't improved at all. He is ALWAYS late for appointments 45 minutes even over an hour on a few occasions. He only spends a max of 4-6 minutes with patients and he is off to the next patient. I would NOT ever advise anyone seeking real medical care for RSD pain treatment to this physician. Go ELSEWHERE!!!
Been seeing him for few years now for RSD he is amazing Doctor always takes the time to explain things to me and my family
in Conway, AR |
Dr Roman over books, has no time to discuss your problems and concerns and it is nearly impossible to get a question or message to him between appointments. He makes up his mind what is best BEFORE speaking with you and then does whatever he had planned, regardless of what you tell him at the appointment. I hate that I have no partnership with him...it's his way or the highway. I would change doctors in a heartbeat if I could..look for a more caring Doctor!
in Parkin Arkansas |
I love Dr. Roman and all the staff at their office. I have had excellent and wonderful care. They all genuinely care about me and my condition. And Dr. Roman's is the very first doctor to explain to me exactly what my condition is and how he is going to be able to fix it which is RSD which is nerve damage. I owe a big thanks to him and his staff
Have you seen Dr. Juan Roman, MD?
Are you Dr. Roman?