Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Muniz Garcia is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center.

901 Village Blvd Ste 702

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Muniz Garcia

The Advanced Neuroscience Network (ANN) is an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida. From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and rehabilitation, members of The Advanced Neuroscience Network are dedicated to providing clinical expertise and hope to individuals suffering from neurological disorders. At ANN, our team of inspiring and diverse professionals employ some of the latest protocols and equipment, to both diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions. When emergency medical care for stroke or traumatic injury is needed, or when surgical services are required, our physicians are on staff at award-winning hospitals. Our patient focused philosophy, our commitment to patient education and our belief in the importance of attending to both the patients and their family are at the core of our values.

Dr. Muniz Garcia's Experience

Dr. Muniz Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Muniz Garcia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Confusion
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Clinical Campus: Hospital Universitario Ramon Ruiz Arnau
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Va Caribbean Healthcare System
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of South Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Muniz Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

• Cryptococcal Meningitis Misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's Disease: Complete Neurological and Cognitive Recovery with Treatment,
  • Repeating EEG-Video Monitoring: Why and With What Results?,

Dr. Muniz Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muniz Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muniz Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muniz Garcia to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Muniz Garcia's Performance
in Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Muniz has helped me immensely. He is kind and spends a lot of time with me every visit. He asks a lot of questions and never hurries. I really appreciate how well he describes a diagnosis and possible treatment options. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
West Palm Beach, FL |
VERY RUDE DOCTOR! My wife possibly has a neurological problem and needed to see a doctor. The doctor refused to see her because he said she was too late for appt. My wife and I were approx 15 minutes late and drove a long distance to see the doctor. He and his staff didn't even apologize to us. All they said was, He only sees patients every 15 minutes. What ever happened to common courtesy?
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Muniz Garcia was great. I absolutely loved him as my neurologist. Great bed side manner, sense of humor, understanding, compassionate, knowledgeable & caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Boynton beach,fl |
I'm very happy with Dr.Muniz he really cares about his patients. He explained to his patients everything everything that is going on. I came here for years ago and I'm extremely happy happy with his knowledge, his expertise, and patient care. And I love his nurse too
in West Palm Beach,Fl |
I saw Dr.Muniz for the second time after having headaches and neck pain. The office staff was very amazing and the nursing staff was exceptional. Dr.Muñiz listened to me and I'm feeling better since seeing him. If your looking for a great office and a doctor to listen to you Dr.Muniz is a good one!
in Boynton Beach |
I have been seeing Dr. Muniz Garcia for almost four years for migraines. I currently get botox for the migraines and I have NEVER had a bad experience with him or his staff. Everyone in his office goes above and beyond for their patients. I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for Dr. Muniz and Aden his medical assistant who is caring, understanding and a very hard worker I would still continue to suffer from migraines everyday of my life. I would recommend him to my friends & family.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I would like to give Dr Muniz a better rating than 1 star like I previously did but I find that I can no longer do that. It seems that he has a one track mind. No matter what the problem you are there to see him for it all stems from being over weight. I see other doctors and they all have commended me on my weight loss an yet Dr Muniz still says that I need to lose weight even though that has nothing to do with why I was there. The funny thing is his assistant is overweight.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Muniz is a very compassionate Dr. If you have a seizure problem, then I would recommend him. A word of caution, his office does not have a good phone system. Consequently, he can be difficult to reach. We tried more than 6 times in one day. His assistant can be very curt, but don't let that discourage you from seeing him.
in Jupiter, FL |
My son was treated at Palm Beach Gardens Hospital for 5 days for a video EEG. Everyone there who worked with him could not of been nicer or more helpful. Nielsen who hooked Brad up to the EEG was spectacular. He is a caring and gentle man with a great sense of humor. I can not say enough good things about the nursing care and the kitchen staff who helped with Brad's different eating habits. I would highly recommend going to PBGH for this procedure if needed
in Jupiter, FL |
I have referred numerous people to Dr. Muniz. I am an RN and found him to be very competent.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Before I met Dr. Mu?iz my pain levels were between 7-9 every day. I had constant migrates and nerve pain, sometimes it was difficult for me to work. On the first visit, he immediately took the time to perform a complete evaluation by listening to me, reviewing my symptoms and performing several tests. As a doctor he addressed my health situation, but as a human being he showed me compassion, humbleness and empathy. He never rushed me out the door and was always very supportive. Dr. Mu?iz showed
in West palm beach fl |
Stuff very rude Dr Muñiz doesn't return call even if when I have an emergency if you get sick and need to see him appointments are vey limited or just won't give you one no compassion for people with disabilities
Have you seen Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Muniz Garcia?

Visit Dr. Muniz Garcia