Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD

Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD is a neurology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe Clinical Campus: Hospital Universitario Ramon Ruiz Arnau and specializes in neurology.

901 Village Blvd Ste 702

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Muniz Garcia

See how frequently Dr. Muniz Garcia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Brain Disorders
EEG (Electroencephalogram)
high

Dr. Muniz Garcia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Muniz Garcia "The Advanced Neuroscience Network (ANN) is an integrated delivery system of medical professionals and hospitals focused on offering a full continuum of neurological care throughout South Florida. From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and rehabilitation, members of The Advanced Neuroscience Network are dedicated to providing clinical expertise and hope to individuals suffering from neurological disorders. At ANN, our team of inspiring and diverse professionals employ some of the latest protocols and equipment, to both diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions. When emergency medical care for stroke or traumatic injury is needed, or when surgical services are required, our physicians are on staff at award-winning hospitals. Our patient focused philosophy, our commitment to patient education and our belief in the importance of attending to both the patients and their family are at the core of our values."

• Neurology

Dr. Muniz Garcia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Clinical Campus: Hospital Universitario Ramon Ruiz Arnau
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Va Caribbean Healthcare System
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of South Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Muniz Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

• Cryptococcal Meningitis Misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's Disease: Complete Neurological and Cognitive Recovery with Treatment,
  • Repeating EEG-Video Monitoring: Why and With What Results?,

Dr. Muniz Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muniz Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muniz Garcia's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muniz Garcia to family and friends

Dr. Muniz Garcia's Performance

I’m a chronic migraine patient who has been receiving Botox for over a year for therapy and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve seen a huge improvement in my health and I’m so glad I’ve meet Dr.Muniz and his staff. I’ve really enjoyed working with Pam and Aden throughout the process and Dr.Muñiz medical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We have been seen many times and I’m very satisfied with the level of care. I would recommend this team to anyone. Thank you Aden and Pamela for always being agile when we need you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I started going to Dr. Muniz Garcia a few years back and I must say it has since changed my life. I was experiencing intense migraines that crippled the quality of my life. No treatment worked and I had lost hope. I was referred to Dr. Muniz who suggested Botox injections and this treatment has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We see this doctor for seizures and have to say he's one of the best. I wouldn't see anyone other than him ever. My son is a changed person since meeting this doctor. Thank you. Staff is great as well. We never wait for than 5-7 min for this doctor. Very humble staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Muniz is amazing! Our father was diagnosed with early dementia and Dr. Muniz was unbelievably skilled at identifying issues and talking about next step items for my father and us a family. He makes sure everybody understands the plan and exactly what the next steps should be.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Muniz Garcia?