Dr. Juan P. Loy, MD

Dr. Juan P. Loy, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 57 years old

We work together with the patient and their family to achieve the utmost well-beingRead more

Northwest Primary Care at Northwest
5901 Colonial Dr Ste 202
Margate, FL 33063 Get Directions

Dr. Loy's Experience

See how Dr. Loy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Loy

Dr. Loy accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Loy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Loy
Dr. Loy's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (32)
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Loy has been our family Doctor from day one. He has a great bedside manner, listens to what you have to say. He runs yearly tests & exams to keep us in the best health possible. Always there to listen and help in any way he can. His staff is also excellent, they are always helpful. Dr. Loy is like finding the old fashioned Doctor that remembers your name when he see you and is always up to date on new medical breakthroughs. If your looking for a smart Doctor and a nice family man it's him.
in Margate |
Both of the times I saw Dr. Loy, I waited over 2 hours. He dedicated very little time to me, and did not take seriously my concerns. For instance, when I told him that my sudden weight gain wasn't explainable as I counted my calories, he ordered me onto a 1000 calorie or less diet for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks, when I still was not losing weight, he told me I was lying about my calorie intake and prescribed me amphetamines. I was later diagnosed properly by my obgyn with PCOS. Horrible experience.
Tamarac fl |
Horrible!! I made an appointment with the nurse practioner only to come on the day of my appt and be told that she is no longer with the office. Know one called to reschedule or even give a heads up finally reschedule 2 mths later, show up an hour ealry for my appt and have everyone that came after me be seen first! Then taken into the room and wait another hour to be seen!Worst receptionist no consideration for people times very rude and nasty! Will never come back to this office ever again
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr.Loy ha been my priamery md for years.In 2015 he no longer was on my insurance,I had to go eleswhere.It was hell.I am back 2016 very happy and please. Dr.Loy listen and do right by is patient,he super fantasticalways do rightby is patent.
in Margate, FL |
Dr. Loy is been my family primary pcp for over 8 years, im very happy with him and his staff, they are very friendly and nice, they always have my appotment in time.
Have you seen Dr. Juan P. Loy, MD?
Are you Dr. Loy?

Compare Dr. Loy

More Internists like Dr. Loy at Northwest Primary Care at Northwest

Dr. Loy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Loy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Loy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Loy's Board Certifications

Dr. Loy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Loy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Utesa

• Cantonese
  • Chinese
  • Mandarin
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Loy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Shots