Dr. Juan Crespo, MD

Dr. Juan Crespo, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Committed to the care and improvement of the human condition through the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare in the Marion County area.

Dr. Juan Crespo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Belleview, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Crespo is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Crespo's Experience

See how Dr. Crespo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crespo

Dr. Crespo accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Crespo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Crespo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crespo to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Crespo's Performance
    Ocala, FL |
    A crisp clear communicator who listens, provides feedback on what he hears and a careful questioner turning over the nuances of our talk. It was quite positive knowing he is totally aware of my problems and addressed them in a highly professional manner. Urging me to use the patient portal to keep him up to date as we go forward. The doctor and staff were excellent in all aspects of their services.
    in Ocala, FL |
    Dr. Crespo is a great family physician. He listens to what is going on with me and always gives a good, helpful and correct cure for the problem. He remembers prior conditions and considers them with the current situation and I never feel as though he doesn't take my ideas about what is going on lightly, even if I am way off the mark! I am comfortable with his professionalism and personality which mean a great deal to me.
    in Ocala, Fl |
    Dr. Crespo has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is always at the door looking at your chart or in the room within 5 min. Listens to any complants, never felt rushed. He also called me at home several times to check up on me, not his nurse or other staff. Dr Crespo himself. I would recomend him to all family and friends. Awsome Dr.
    in Ocala, FL |
    Dr. Crespo always listens to my concerns and is very helpful in giving me more than one option to address my problems. He is ALWAYS on time which I appreciate, but never makes me feel rushed.
    Silver Springs, FL |
    Dr. Juan Crespo, MD is not only my Physician, but also for my entire Family. We have been seeing him for over 10 years. He is very thorough and always timely on our visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Crespo for all your Family Medicine needs.
    in Ocala FL |
    I've been a patient of Dr Crespo's for many years, I thought it was six but not sure. I feel very comfortable with his decisions and diagnoses.
    in Ocala FL |
    Yes I would he very good doctor and understand things that you ask him that you having trouble with when you down and hurting with has patience thanks Doc
    in Ocala, FL |
    I will ha been recomending Dr Crespo becouse reliable, kind, pays attention, care for your health. Dr. Crespo is trustwelhty.
    Have you seen Dr. Juan Crespo, MD?
    Are you Dr. Crespo?

Dr. Crespo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Crespo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

Combat Casualty Care Course

Completed in 2000

Field Medical Course

Completed in 2000

Dr. Crespo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crespo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiac Doppler