Dr. Joyce Lee, DDS

Dr. Joyce Lee, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Joyce Lee, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Emory University in 1997 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1175 Peachtree St NE Ste 1202

Atlanta, GA 30361

• Ambetter
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Lee

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Our practice aspires to treat every patient with compassion, respect, and as individuals with unique needs. We believe in establishing a mutually beneficial and trusting relationship with our patients. By establishing this bond, we hope to empower our patients with the knowledge and tools to achieve oral-facial health. Our caring team of doctor and surgical staff is committed to providing advanced state-of-the-art surgical care with a gentle touch. Last but not least, we consider a referral from you the highest compliment we can receive. We would like to thank you for choosing our practice to meet your surgical needs."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese
  • Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.5
based on 49 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Lee's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Suwanee, GA
Can't say much about the Doctor since I could never even get that far, but their support staff is rude and unhelpful. The confirmed my appt incorrectly TWICE - THEN I get a call that I'm late and figure out they confirmed the wrong time with me. I rushed out of work to accommodate their lunch...more
in Atlanta, GA
my experience with Dr. Lee and her staff was excellent! A very warm, welcoming environment with a very friendly staff was capped off by an easy to understand explanation from Dr. lee about my procedure. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lee!
in Atlanta, GA
Great office, staff, and Dr. Lee. They want to make sure you are prepared for surgery, no matter what you are getting done. They walk you through it, go over and steps and clarify anything you need, both the staff and Dr. Lee. Seen her twice and both times have been great!

Are you Dr. Lee?