Dr. Joyce Goldenberg, MD

Dr. Joyce Goldenberg, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Dr. Joyce Goldenberg is a Physiatrist (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) practicing in New York, NY. She's a member of American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. AWARDS & ACCOLADES - Castle Connolly Top Doctors™: New York Metro Area Office Hours Murray Hill: Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 7.00 pm Upper West Side: Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 6.00 pm Bronx: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm

Central Park Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, P.C.

2 W 86th St Apt 1

New York, NY 10024

Learn about Dr. Goldenberg

Dr. Goldenberg's Experience

Dr. Goldenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Acupuncture
  • Physical Therapy

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Coccygeal Pain

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brooklyn College, B.A.,
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Brookdale Hospital Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Goldenberg has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Mandarin
  • Russian

Dr. Goldenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldenberg to family and friends
Dr. Goldenberg's Performance
    GOOD
I am very pleased being seen by Dr. Goldenberg. She explains everything very clear and accurately. I never wait longer than I have to when I come for my appointments. The office in general is very professional and courteous.
Incredible service
Amazing !
She has outstanding bedside manners and really patiently took the time to walk through my test results with me. She's very knowledgeable and very sweet. Made me feel very comfortable. Thank you!
very happy with therapy
Dr.Goldenberg is the best doctor ever, very warm and sweet. Hedeei- PT is best thing that ever happened to me. Exelent experience
Very good experience over all
Everything is great here! nice people and they help you out very well.
I have been coming to Dr. Goldenberg's office for around 2 weeks and they have been very helpful and accommodating.
My overall experience has been amazing. My issues were confirmed and are right in line with my complains. The ladies at the front desk are amazing especially Turana, Galina and Victoria who are always going out of their way to acomodate me.
love the teratment they give here been with them for 3 years now
They were great they made sure all my appointments were taken care of for me. Also the PT trainers are excellent, while creating a good and comfortable environment. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The doctor makes sure to diagnose correctly and seek good treatment.
Everytime I go there all I see people smiling and that alone makes me feel better. Dr Goldenberg is very professional and good doctor. My therapist Heidi is very carrying and she knows what she is doing. Shahram is very knowledgeable and great at doing acupuncture. Overall I would recommend this place to everyone who needs physical therapy.
Always on time. I never have to wait long to see anyone.
Been coming here for 5 months since my car accident and have been treated so well by every member of the staff.
I began treatment here after being struck by a truck while riding my bicycle. They saw me right away and have been thorough and responsive to my needs. I have undergone physical therapy previously for other injuries, but this has been by far the best experience I've ever had.
I really love to come to this office and it always makes my day. Especially when Galina and Turana are there.. I even like Heidi and Lerma therapists eventhough the make me work hard. Shahram is best acupuncturist
Great staff, very smart doctor.
Staff is excellent, Doctor is great.
Very good office. Staff makes you feel at home. Doctor is excellent
I've had a good experience. The staff is pleasant even when they are extremely busy. The PT and Acupuncture are professional people.
Excellent.
I came here after being hit by a car. Dr. Goldenberg developed a program that helped me so much with my recovery. Through physical therapy, exercise, and acupuncture, I was able to get relief from my pain and restore my movement.
My experience with everyone here is that they all treat you great. The doctors are all caring for their patients. The acupuncture therapist are very kind and caring. I have nothing bad to say about anyone. I also highly recommend someone to come.
They provide excellent service, always on time, knowledgeable and professional staff, the ladies at the front desk are very pleasant.
Excellent service always making sure everyone is alright.
Overall very pleasant and staff is great.
Overall great.
I received great therapy since day one, which led me to feel pain relief! After my car accident, I was in a lot of pain. When I first came to therapy everyone was really nice and understanding of my situation. Jerry was a great therapist; after therapy I received the best back and neck massages. In a short period of time I felt much better, than when I first came in. I would recommend anyone who suffers any personal injuries to get treatment here.
They actually care about their patients.
Everyone was extremely generous and patient.
My experience has been, overall, professional, pleasant and helpful. From day 1, the people at the facility have made me feel at home, very friendly, efficient, timely, and the facility, is very organized and clean!
Everybody here is very helpful and go out they way to make sure that people have a nice smooth recovery.
I feel like family here. They always call me a day before my appointment to remind me to come.
Dr. G and her staff want you to get better and improve the quality of your life. The therapists, office staff, and other personal work with you every step of the way to accomplish it. Whether its changing an appointment to giving you a little extra time with some exercises. They are there to help you.
Always very helpful with any questions that I may have.
The women in the counter are very friendly and they seem to be very quick to help you when you need something. The physical therapists are very friendly and personal too. They seem to be very caring about my overall healing.
Dr. Goldenberg takes the time to explain your condition and options available to you. I highly recommend Dr. Goldenberg and her staff.
The staff was very attentive and professional. They are very kind and patient, letting you work at your on pace.
in WEST NEW YORK |
Dr Goldenberg is excellent and such a courteous caring doctor. She has incredible credentials and really takes to the time needed with each patient which is so rare now a day. She does all the documentation for New York Worker's Compensation perfectly. Her front desk reception is awesome, sharp, beautiful, and just so professional. I'm giving a 4 star rating because one physical therapist Heidi and the physical therapist assistant Maria with the red hair are really mean, sarcastic, degrading
New York, NY |
She's great, but her staff could be a lot better in helping patients with scheduling appointments.
Have you seen Dr. Joyce Goldenberg, MD?