Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane, DO

Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 52 years old

As a Sharp HealthCare-affiliated physician, I strive to make a difference every day and to deliver compassionate, personalized health care. I believe in working with my patients to provide the best treatment options and care possible for each individual. This is health care the way it should be.Read more

Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane's Experience

See how Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane

Experience with Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane
Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Bonita, CA |
Dr. Cochrane has always answered any questions I might have. I like her so much that I also do my physical therapy with Cochrane Medical. And you are always given the option of whether or not you see Dr. Cochrane or her physicians assistant. Kate, the physician assistant is great also. If there ever comes a time that I have to see Dr. Cochrane personally all I have to do is ask. I can't say enough good things about the staff. They are always very helpful and accommodating.
San Diego, CA |
First office visit I saw the doctor, every visit I had there after I saw the PA. I wasnt pleased with that. Even though there would be times I bumped into the doctor in the hallway she wasn't cheery or greeted me. They accept Tricare insurance and they claimed majority of their patients are military they refuse to do any mandatory military paperwork for you (screenings and physicals). As the receptionist said to me The doctor doesn't like to do the paperwork because the military strict
in Chula Vista, CA |
Dr. Cochrane is an excellent and caring clinician who carefully explains treatment choices. Kate, her PA, is also very knowledgable and easy to communicate with. The ladies of the office staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Cochrane has been my physician of choice for many years now and her office provides very comprehensive care.
in Poway, CA |
Dr. Cochrane has been my physician for many years, and I can not see myself going to any other doctor as long as Dr. C's still practicing medicine!! She educated, caring doctor who keeps herself informed on all new medicines and tests! In all of the years I have been seeing her, I have never felt as if I'm being rushed, and she always answers my questions! She also has a staff that is cortious, caring and friendly! I like Dr. C and her staff so much, that I drive from Poway to be seen by her!
Have you seen Dr. Joy Emmanuel-Cochrane, DO?
Are you Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane?

Compare Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane

Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane's Care Philosophy

Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane's Board Certifications

• Depression

Chicago College Of Osteopathic
    Hollywood Community Hospital

• Gujarati

Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emmanuel-Cochrane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immigration Physical Examination
  • Immunization
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.