Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joy Ablordeppey, MD
Dr. Joy Ablordeppey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Ablordeppey is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center and Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare.

Hope Family Medicine

3375 Capital Cir NE Bldg E

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ablordeppey

Dr. Ablordeppey's Experience

Dr. Ablordeppey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Ablordeppey does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Ghana / Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • U Fl
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Ablordeppey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ablordeppey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ablordeppey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ablordeppey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ablordeppey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ablordeppey to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Ablordeppey's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Tallahassee, FL |
I made a 2 pm appointment. I arrived around 1:55pm, they was no one at the front desk. The other patients in the waiting room told me I need to sign in & complete a questionnaire on a tablet. A man came to the front after about 5 min. I explained I was a new patient with a 2pm appointment. He told me to complete the questionnaire and sign in. He left & did not return until 3:10, when I told him I could no longer wait. I take time off of work to come in when they ask me to, and an never seen.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Ablordeppey is a nice woman and probably a proficient doctor, the service at Hope Family Medicine leaves something to be desired! To renew a prescriptionl, I had to wait 1-2 hours in the waiting room, then wait in an exam room for up to 2 hrs before being seen for 5 minutes so my scrip could be renewed. When I requested an annual women's exam, I was denied, being told that 1x every 3 years is sufficient, despite a family history of reproductive cancers and a history of abnormal PAP tests
She has been my doctor for about 8 years now. I trust her completely. Yes sometimes I have to wait BUT I would rather wait to have a doctor that listens to me than act like you're cattle and doesn't care about anything but a paycheck etc!!
in Tallahassee, Florida |
The doctor here is great however her staff (aka her son) doesn't know how to schedule appointments for her patients. So, you can have a 2 o'clock appointment but so will 2 other people. Which means you are guaranteed to be sitting in her office for 2 to 3 hours before even being called to the back. Why? Well also because while you arrived at 1:50 for your appointment, there are four other people in the waiting area with appointment times of 12:00 and 1:00. That's absolutely ridiculous.
in Tallahassee |
I spent 2 hrs waiting as an emergency appt for her to spend 10 minutes to write a script and then 20 minutes for her to talk about going to her conference and how she doesn't understand why she needs to attend one in Georgia and one in florida. She has a license in each state. Today, the bathroom light is out, there is no soap, I have been waiting for 1:15 min and I made an appt!
Have you seen Dr. Joy Ablordeppey, MD?
Are you Dr. Ablordeppey?