Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD

Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. He graduated from The Medical College Of Virginia-M.D. and specializes in pediatrics.Read his story

465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 1001

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Learn about Dr. Gabbay

Dr. Gabbay's Experience

Dr. Gabbay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gabbay's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gabbay "Joubin Gabbay is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons American Society of Plastic Surgeons California Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Patients & Choice Award (2015) HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Providence St. Johns Health Center Providence St. Joseph Medical Center Olympia Medical Center Marina Del Rey Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT Major credit cards, cash, checks, Care Credit and Alphaeon INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all PPO plans. HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Gabbay "At Gabbay Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabbay and his professional team are committed to helping each patient look and feel their best by matching individual goals with exceptional cosmetic surgery techniques and top-quality medical care. Using advanced technology and innovative techniques, our practice is dedicated to achieving superior results while improving the appearance of your face, breasts, body, and skin."

• Pediatrics

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California San Diego-Bs Molecular Biology, Studio Art/Art History
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The Medical College Of Virginia-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • General Surgery-The Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  • Plastic Surgery-Ucla David Geffen School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gabbay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gabbay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabbay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gabbay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gabbay

4.5

Dr. Gabbay?
Dr. Gabbay's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD
RecentHighestLowest
He is best underrated plastic surgeons in our tinsel town.
Jack Simantob in Beverly Hills, CA – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD?
After losing 100lbs through natural weight loss, I was looking for a solution to my sagging skin and weak abs. I visited several plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles area (including big places like USC) and can say with confidence that I chose the right doctor. Look no further than Dr. Gabbay!!
Allison P in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD?
I had a horrific accident where at the end of the day, I feel so blessed to be alive! My broken nose and incision on my stomach was just something I thought im going to have to deal with but Dr Gabbay helped me feel confident again by putting my nose back to place & helping with my scar. I love and...Read More
Viktorya Demirdzhyan in Burbank, CA – Apr 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD?
I was satisfied with the results for my breast implants until I ended up having a double bubble breast so I'll need another surgery to fix it :(
Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD?
Dr. Gabbay is not only an amazing surgeon, but a great human being. His hands create a form of art. My daughter got attached by a dog and had a big gash on her face. He stitched my daughter's face and she looks amazing. I can't hardly see her scar and she hasn't completely healed yet. I also...Read More
Ruth C. in Beverly Hills, CA – Mar 23, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gabbay?