Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD

Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
14 reviews

Joubin Gabbay is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons American Society of Plastic Surgeons California Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Patients & Choice Award (2015) HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Providence St. Johns Health Center Providence St. Joseph Medical Center Olympia Medical Center Marina Del Rey Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT Major credit cards, cash, checks, Care Credit and Alphaeon INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all PPO plans. HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM ...See Less

Gabbay Plastic Surgery

465 N Roxbury Dr Ste 1001

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Learn about Dr. Gabbay

At Gabbay Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabbay and his professional team are committed to helping each patient look and feel their best by matching individual goals with exceptional cosmetic surgery techniques and top-quality medical care. Using advanced technology and innovative techniques, our practice is dedicated to achieving superior results while improving the appearance of your face, breasts, body, and skin.

Dr. Gabbay's Experience

Dr. Gabbay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gabbay does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gynecomastia

• Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Thigh Lift

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California San Diego-Bs Molecular Biology, Studio Art/Art History
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The Medical College Of Virginia-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • General Surgery-The Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  • Plastic Surgery-Ucla David Geffen School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gabbay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gabbay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gabbay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabbay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gabbay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gabbay to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gabbay's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
After losing 100lbs through natural weight loss, I was looking for a solution to my sagging skin and weak abs. I visited several plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles area (including big places like USC) and can say with confidence that I chose the right doctor. Look no further than Dr. Gabbay!!
in Burbank, CA |
I had a horrific accident where at the end of the day, I feel so blessed to be alive! My broken nose and incision on my stomach was just something I thought im going to have to deal with but Dr Gabbay helped me feel confident again by putting my nose back to place & helping with my scar. I love and appreciate Dr Gabbay for making me feel confident again, like everything will go back to as normal as possible. Thank you Dr Gabbay!!!
I was satisfied with the results for my breast implants until I ended up having a double bubble breast so I'll need another surgery to fix it :(
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Gabbay is not only an amazing surgeon, but a great human being. His hands create a form of art. My daughter got attached by a dog and had a big gash on her face. He stitched my daughter's face and she looks amazing. I can't hardly see her scar and she hasn't completely healed yet. I also used him for my own plastic surgery to correct my eyes (upper & lower) and I now look and feel great. I no longer have the tired look and it's all thanks to Dr. Gabbay!
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Gabbay is absolutely amazing and I am so grateful I found him! I underwent a breast augmentation and full lift back on 8/19/15 and couldn?t be happier with my experience and results. Choosing to do this procedure with Dr. Gabbay was one of the best decisions of my life. I constantly get compliments from my friends about how natural and perfect my breasts look. He will forever be my favorite doctor and I encourage anyone who wants to enhance their face or body to go to him!
in TEMECULA, CA |
Dr. Gabbay is fantastic! He's honest and straight forward. It was so refreshing, especially in an industry where most doctors are trying to up-sell. I came to him originally for a consultation on a botched breast aug. (that was done by another doctor.) He gave me wonderful advice. I will continue with Dr. Gabbay for all my future procedures. While I was there I got the Botox. I don't know how he does it, but it was completely painless. The results are beautiful!
in Los Angeles |
Amazing surgeon for breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, Brazilian Buttlift and anti-aging!
Have you seen Dr. Joubin Gabbay, MD?
Are you Dr. Gabbay?