Dr. Josiah Moulton, DO

Dr. Josiah Moulton, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Josiah Moulton, DO is a family medicine specialist in Hill AFB, UT. He graduated from Midwestern University / Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

7321 Balmer St

Hill AFB, UT 84056

Learn about Dr. Moulton

Dr. Moulton's Experience

Dr. Moulton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Moulton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moulton "I studied did my undergrad at BYU for four years where I majored in Clinical Lab Science. After that I completed four years of medical school at Midwestern University in Arizona and three years of Family Medicine training at the Belleville Illinois SLU program. I have lived in Korea for the past year (2016-2017 Jul) on assignment with the military and will be returning shortly to my amazing wife and four kids to Hill AFB in Utah where I will stay for at least another three years, and hopefully longer. I love sports, playing music (piano, guitar) and doing anything with my family! I love taking care of people and helping them whenever I can, in the clinic or out of the clinic!"

This content was provided by Dr. Moulton "I am passionate about preventative medicine and caring for people in all aspects of health: emotional, spiritual and physical.  I strive to educate and empower those I treat to make lifestyle changes that will benefit them for long after I am able to interact with them.  I have experience treating common illnesses, allergies, sports injuries and other musculoskeletal complaints, mental health concerns, endocrine disorders, gastrointestinal problems, obesity, women's health concerns, addressing children's needs, geriatrics and many other issues.  I can also provide Osteopathic adjustments for neck, back, hips, shoulders, knees, and wrists, as well as physical therapy and rehab education for acute and chronic injuries.  "

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Midwestern University / Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Saint Louis University School Of Medicine

Dr. Moulton has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Moulton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moulton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moulton's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moulton to family and friends

Dr. Moulton's Performance

GOOD

Great doctor! Easy to communicate with and helps put things into smaller words for the non-medical people. Definitely helps me with my back issues, along with my smoking, and sleeping issues. Would highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor Moulton is great! He had a genuine care for my treatment and followed up to ensure I was doing well. He is a great conversationalist, knowledgable on everything we discussed, and has a caring additude. I hope my future doctors in my AF career as as good as him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option