Plastic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Joshua Zuckerman, MD
Dr. Zuckerman is a top ranked board-certified plastic surgeon in New York City. For the last 10 years, he has dedicated his career to offering outstanding patient care in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Zuckerman is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been selected by his peers as a New York Times SuperDoctor three years in a row, recognizing him as one of the best plastic surgeons in New York. Dr. Zuckerman is regularly quoted and interviewed in the media including the television show "The Doctors", ABC, CBS, The Wall Street Journal & more. Dr. Zuckerman is the sole plastic surgery provider for Schweiger Dermatology Group, the largest in New York state. Dr. Zuckerman performs a wide range of cosmetic surgical procedures, including facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and body contouring. He has expertise in the most cutting edge methods of non-invasive facial rejuvenation, including Botox® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, and laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Zuckerman trained at Brown University as a resident in general surgery and plastic surgery, serving as chief resident in his final year. He then went on to complete a fellowship at New York University in the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, under renowned surgeon Dr. David Chiu. He graduated first in his class at Chicago Medical School for his M.D. and was awarded the Board of Trustees Award for Scholarship. Dr. Zuckerman also holds a Master of Science in Applied Physiology and obtained his Bachelor's degree with distinction in Chemistry and English from Amherst College. Dr. Zuckerman has garnered numerous professional accolades, being named a SuperDoctors Rising Star in The New York Times three years running (2014-2016), winning a Vitals® Patients' Choice Award (top 5% of doctors) and being selected as a RealSelf Top Doctor. He receives perfect ratings (5 stars) on all healthcare review sites and has received several patient-care related awards. Dr. Zuckerman has appeared on The Doctors TV show, ABC, Fox 5, CBS, News 12 and more. Dr. Zuckerman is also actively involved in training the next generation of young plastic surgeons and teaches aesthetic surgery to the residents and fellows at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. He has been noted by his peers throughout his career for possessing an unusually high level of technical surgical skill, leading to a very low surgical complication rate and better patient outcomes. His patients are drawn to his philosophy of a natural, non-operated look and to his personalized, discreet, and compassionate plastic surgical care. Most of Dr. Zuckerman's patients stay with him beyond their initial procedure.

110 E 55th St Fl 14

• inHealth
  • INTotal Health
  • Locals (any local)

Learn about Dr. Zuckerman

See how frequently Dr. Zuckerman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Zuckerman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Zuckerman "Dr. Zuckerman's surgical philosophy is to attain a natural, non-operated look and to his personalized, discreet, and compassionate plastic surgical care. He has been noted by his peers throughout his career for possessing an unusually high level of technical surgical skill, leading to a very low surgical complication rate and better patient outcomes. Most of Dr. Zuckerman's patients stay with him beyond their initial procedure. "

• Plastic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Amherst College
  • Asps
    Other Education | Completed 2012
  • Facs
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Zuckerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zuckerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zuckerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zuckerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zuckerman to family and friends
Dr. Zuckerman Says:

Thank you for reviewing me. If you are a current or former patient, please know that I deeply appreciate it. I care very much about my patients' outcomes before, during, and long after their plastic surgical care with me in New York City.

Dr. Zuckerman's Performance
in New York, NY |
This review is two years in the making! I should have wrote this review a couple years ago when Dr. Zuckerman changed my life! I was injured in a really bad car accident that broke my nose. I had always had an insecurity about my nose and always wanted to have it fixed but was always too scared. The accident forced me to fix it! It was just a slight bump I wanted shaved down and to straighten the septum. Dr. Zuckerman did a beautiful job, alleviated my fears and it came out beautiful! Thank YOU!
in Boston, MA |
I saw Dr. Zuckerman in February of 2017 for breast augmentation surgery. As soon as we finished our initial consultation, I knew right away that I wanted him to do my surgery. From the moment, I walked into the office Dr. Zuckerman and his staff at Schweiger Dermatology made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in them. I live in Boston so the coordination and scheduling of the appointments always were a little bit of a challenge. Dr. Zuckerman and his assistant Abby made everything so ea
New York, NY |
I am, and will be, a patient of Dr. Zuckerman's for life. He is the only doctor in New York that I have seen that is world class, but doesn't have attitude, and doesn't try to oversell me on extra treatments. He is straightforward, honest, and will spend copious amounts of time answering questions. (I know: I asked him about 20 questions about liposuction during one visit.) I come multiple times per year for touch ups / maintenance. I have sent friends to him and they feel the same. I come to h
New York, NY |
Dr. Zuckerman is far and away the best, most professional plastic surgeon I have been to. I came for facial injectables treatment at his Murray Hill office as I had seen Dr. Zuckerman's specialized techniques on his social media. I wanted a couple specific things: more treatment in one area than another, etc. He listened to exactly what I said and customized my treatment to what I wanted. (I've unfortunately had other plastic surgeons kind of force on me what they "always do".) He didn't try to
London, LND |
Dr. Zuckerman is my favorite doctor that I have ever encountered. He really went above and beyond for me. After my cosmetic surgery, not only did he give me his cell phone, he also arranged for a private nurse to come stay with me for a night AND came to check on me at 6:30am the next morning before another surgery he had to perform. He works really hard and is really really great. I can't say enough good things.
New York, NY |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Zuckerman at Schweiger. I go to Schweiger generally for my dermatology needs but when they brought on Dr. Zuckerman do to Plastic Surgery I thought I would give it a shot!
in New York, NY |
I had a really good experience with Dr. Zuckerman. He was thoughtful, attentive, very knowledgeable and his staff at the Park Ave office in Manhattan also took great care of me!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Zuckerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Zuckerman?