Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM

Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryMale

Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Jupiter, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as JFK Medical Center North Campus and Jfk Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zager to book an appointment.

Joshua S. Zager, D.P.M., P.A.

Joshua S. Zager, D.P.M., P.A.210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Unit 104 Jupiter, FL 33458

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Zager's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zager

Dr. Zager?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (45)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (44)
  • Listened & answered questions (44)
  • Office environment (1)
Everyone that works there are friendly, caring and very helpful. Dr. Zager has helped my husband and myself for several years. He has a very relaxed but professional bed side matter, and knows what he is doing. The whole office feels like family. Highly recommend Dr. Zager.
Dale V. – Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr.Zager is very good.He has helped me with a foot problem.I did not feel rushed at all.He resolved my issue fully.I would highly recommend him.
michael – Mar 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
This doctor is knowledgeable easy-going and I just totally enjoy every visit good man
Gail Pierangelino – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
The whole experience was very positive. The office staff is friendly, welcoming and efficient. Dr. Zager was great. Good communication regarding my treatment options. Felt very confident in his assessment and treatment. Recently had my 5 year old grandson see Dr. Zager for an emergency. Another very positive experience. Highly recommend!
Glenn – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Without a doubt THE BEST foot doctor/podiatric surgeon around. The entire office makes you feel like you’re part of the family. Very caring and through doctor.
Kathy Wilsher – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr Zager was wonderful with me . He was patient and determined to solving my problem. He took his time explaining things and did not give up on a complicated problem I had with my left foot - Olivia and his other assistant were always so pleasant and reassuring. I am sorry this took me so long to write . Thank you all
Melinda Cunningham – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
I needed help after getting nowhere at local Urgent Care. New to Boynton Beach I did a survey on best Drs locally. I was drawn to Dr Zager and from the moment Olivia answered the phone I knew I’d made the right choice, she was very helpful and knowledgeable and calm which gave me to confidence to book my first appointment.. Dr Zager and his nurse Denise took complete charge with confidence and caring. An amazing team which has helped not only me but also my husband enormously. Persevering with the treatment and doing exactly as he asked I can happily state that my foot has healed completely and my husband who has lived with his foot problem since he was a teen is almost at the end of his treatment.. No other doctor was able to help him in the past. Thank you Dr Zager, Denise and Olivia.. We now wish you all the goodness that you have bestowed upon us, always. Sincerely Wendy & David ??????
Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
I had a bad ankle sprain during the height of the pandemic. I went to see Dr Zager to treat it. He is very caring, thorough and a professional physician. He is extremely patient and will take his time to provide you with all the answers you need. The office is exceptionally clean. When you first get there Your temperature is checked. Then, you have to wash your hands before entering the treatment room. The staff is very helpful, pleasant and kind. I felt truly cared for. The office Dr and staff are bilingual . Also, they followed up on my recovery and made it clear that anything I needed I should contact them which I did. I wished every Dr I visited was so proficient, knowledgeable and kind as Dr Zager. The office is equipped with a digital x-ray machine which was so helpful because I did not have to go to another facility to have those done.
Carla Kohn – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager is the best. Seven years ago broke my foot. Very caring and very thorough. This year broke my ankle, the best care ever. Also, has a great staff. I 100% recommend him for any problem or just a routine visit.
Alice Torname – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager is an excellent Podiatrist. He takes his time with you during your appointment and explains any questions you may ask during your session. His staff is both personable and professional. I always enjoy my appointment with him.
Aimee Ackell – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
I cannot be more appreciative of the care received by Dr. Zager. He listens to your concerns and makes sure you are improving and finally completely better. Everyone in that office is attentive, accommodating and very receptive. I could not recommend a better podiatrist!
Rusela V. Orr – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
I rarely write reviews but I went through dozens of DPM listings and reading their reviews as my insurance does not require referrals. I did not have a great experience with a previous podiatrist so this made me nervous. I can tell you Dr. Zager was so polite, respectful and knowledgeable that I would recommend him to anyone on the fence about seeking a new Dr. in this field. He talked to me about all my issues, educated me on the possibilities of the causes and the treatment options clearly. When he had to attend to another patient he apologized apologized for any delays and was very courteous in those regards. I can say with 100% satisfaction that this gentleman was what you'd appreciate about a medical professional who is there to solely (see what I did there) help you and not just push you out of the door.
Milos Milosavljevic – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager is wonderful. He is caring, patient, takes his time, and makes the visit so easy. It was our first time in his office, and are so happy to be in his care. Olivia in the front office makes you feel welcome, comfortable, and this all helps to make the visit go so well!! We are so grateful to Dr. Zager and staff!
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
I have been a patient at Dr. Zager's for many years and I am very impressed with him. As a doctor, he is wonderful and has a great bedside manner and I feel very confident in the treatment I receive from him. I have recommended him many many times and people come back to me and say they like him just as much as I do. He is terrific.
Roz Ogulnick – Nov 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager worked on my foot and cleared up my problem with care and professionalism I left his office with no pain Also I didn't have an appointment but they took care of me for which I was very grateful The Staff there were very courteous and helpful I would recommend Dr. Zager to all my Friends
Michael Nelson – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager is an AMAZING foot and ankle physician. He has seen every member of my family and extended family for various fractures and and an assortment of other problems. His office gets you in right away. His assistants, Olivia and Denise, are very nice and organized. Dr. Zager is also an extremely nice person who shows you the x-rays and explains everything. He is an excellent diagnostician. I can't recommend Dr. Zager enough! Just call if you have any problems with your feet or ankles.
Dr. Alyssa Sussman – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager performed surgery on my complete Achilles rupture. I am a very active person and wanted to get back to my life sooner than most! He assisted me in all aspects of recovery and I was playing softball again within a year! He and his staff, Denise and Olivia, are the most caring people that you would want on your team to get your life back on track! If you need a Podiatric surgeon, don't walk, run if you can, to see Dr Zager.
Sherwin Pulmano in Delray Beach, FL – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Very good doctor. Been with Dr. Zager since 2012. Did surgery and is doing follow-up since. Very fast being seen.
Jerry Katz – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager is amazing His bedside manner and how he cares for his patients is 5 stars all the way! He will go above and beyond to make his patients happy! I’m so glad I found him and his staff is also amazing and will make you feel comfortable and make you feel right at home. I highly recommend and you won’t be disappointed! Dr. Zager and his staff really care about their patients and it shows!
David Parisi – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?
Dr. Zager is the best! I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. His bedside manners are amazing and he is very thorough in explaining what needs to be done. It is very clear that Dr. Zager truly cares about the well-being of his patients and goes above and beyond to help them.
Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Zager, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Zager?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Zager's experience treating your condition or procedure

high

Dr. Zager treats Foot Fracture more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Zager treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Zager treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 88% of his peers

Dr. Zager treats this condition more than 88% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Zager accepts

Dr. Zager accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
BlueDental Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Preferred PPO