Dr. Josh Toby, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Precision Spine Care 2737 S Broadway Ave Tyler, TX 75701 Get Directions
Dr. Josh Toby, MD
Dr. Josh Toby, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tyler, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Toby is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center, Texas Spine and Joint Hospital and Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler.

Dr. Toby's Care Philosophy

I believe in a strong line of communication with my patients to help individualize their treatment and care. My desire is to quickly specify the source of their pain and to prescribe a conservative therapeutic plan to help them avoid surgery and regain functionality. I am privileged to practice at a world class facility with the most cutting edge treatment options available to me and my patients.

Dr. Toby's Experience

See how Dr. Toby's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Toby

Dr. Toby accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Toby is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Toby has admitting privileges.

Dr. Toby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toby to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Toby Says:

I am never satisfied with a patient having an experience that is below their expectations. I would encourage anyone who has a disappointing visit to contact me directly to improve their care and make any necessary changes in their treatment plan for a better outcome.

Dr. Toby's Performance
in Mount Enterprise, Texas |
Dr. Toby is engaging and professional and still very attentive to me. He and his staff are first rate medical providers and have done amazing things reducing my pain level. I will recommend Dr Toby and Dr Muns and the entire Precision Spine Care of Tyler staff to anyone in need of spine and pain care.
tyler, tx |
Can never get through for follow up appointment.
in latexo, Texas 75849 |
Over the last 30 years, have had a number of operations--knees, shoulders,prostate, etc. Recently Dr. Toby saw me for some lower back problems. He was totally understanding and tried several procedures before implanting the Nevro 10 in my lower back. Much of the pain is gone and I expect more relief as I learn to use the Nevro control. I recommend Dr. Toby without reservation--he listens and shows his Christian spirit. From a worn out rancher....
in Longview, TX |
Dr. Josh Toby is my hero! I have suffered from chronic pain from failed back surgery for years. Did not want to try anymore surgery! Dr. Toby talked to me about a new spinal cord stimulator that was by Nevro and approved in the United States in 2015. I did extensive research on the stimulators and was impressed with all the improvements in Nevro over other stimulators. Dr. Toby gave me my life back! I have no pain at all! Thank you Dr. Toby! Your Prayer for God's guidance before surgery worked !
in Gilmer, TX |
I've tried therapy, pills, other shots and nothing really worked for me. I have had a lot of years of pain. I've been through some really dark days due to the pain I was in. I've thought about suicide, praying to be paralysed, all sorts of depressing thoughts. Dr. Toby possibly literally saved my life and I can not thank him enough for me being absolutely pain free. I am enjoying my new found freedom. You have an advocate for life right here. I'm still tearing up I'm so happy. Thank you Dr Toby
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Toby is an exceptionally talented physician. He is knowledgeable, professional and pleasant! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
in Athens, TX |
This physician is an astute professional. He was able to accurately diagnose my problem suggest appropriate pain management procedures and follow through.. The office staff were prompt in scheduling procedures in the state of the art facility . Because of our bureaucratic system on Medicare compliance, I felt like it was a run around situation in that my procedures could have been completed much sooner if not all of the red tape required by Medicare. My experience overall was excellent.
in Tyler, TX |
Rushed through appointment, didn't listen or seem to care, waited over 1 hr. to be seen, lied to and after confronted he seemed sincerely sorry; however, I made a big mistake and let him perform a procedure in which I felt like it was rushed, given a small amount of pain medication via IV but continued to have a great deal of pain to the point of tears but I was told that it would soon stop hurting; however it didn't and they did nothing to reduce the pain. I was shocked by the post -op care BAD
Have you seen Dr. Josh Toby, MD?
Are you Dr. Toby?

Compare Dr. Toby

Dr. Toby's Care Philosophy

Dr. Toby says...

Dr. Toby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Toby has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Toby's Board Certifications

• Facet Joint Pain
    • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
    • Lumbar Radiculopathy
    • Neck Pain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Pathological Spine Fracture

University Of Arizona Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Baylor

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Toby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology