Dr. Joshua Thomas, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 35
Dr. Joshua Thomas, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Thomas has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Thomas to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Thomas
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Thomas treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Thomas treats other conditions, please contact the office at (832) 500-8716.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Thomas is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Thomas' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Thomas' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Medication Management
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Phobia
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Thomas accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Thomas accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Self Pay