Dr. Joshua B. Sundhar, MD

Dr. Joshua B. Sundhar, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 36 years old

Dr. Sundhar specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Voorhees, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Sundhar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sundhar's Experience

See how Dr. Sundhar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sundhar

Dr. Sundhar accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sundhar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Sundhar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sundhar to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sundhar
Dr. Sundhar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (183)
in Buena, NJ |
There are no words to accurately describe Dr. Sundhar. He was literally a lifesaver for me when I first came to his office in 2012. Within a year, we made several new diagnosis, & worked to find the right treatment plan. At every appointment, he always listens to me, answers all my questions, & explains everything so I can understand it all. He goes above & beyond to do what is best for his patients. I have never liked, trusted, or respected a doctor as much as I do Dr. Sundhar.
in Pitman, NJ |
He has an excellent bedside manner. He answers all your questions and explains it thoroughly. I have been to several doctors trying to figure what is wrong with me with no real answers. I don't feel that way with Dr. Sundhar. He understands my frustration and is working with me to figure out what is going on. I would recommend him the others.
in Medford, NJ |
DR.Sundar is extremely through.I have rheumatoid Arthritis and Bursitus in my left shoulder.With his assistance we have been able to manage my pain both on my daily activities and my ability to get a good nights sleep with out being awakened by the Arthritis pain. I would highly recommend Dr.Sundar .
in Glendora NJ |
Dr. Sundhar has great listening skills and follows the lead of Dr. Solomon in keeping up with the latest in his profession. He is part of a great and knowledgeable practice.
in South Plainfield, NJ |
Dr. Joshua is extremely patient-orieted, clear in his analysis and diagnosis. Patiently answers all the questions and explains well. Not in a rush to dismiss the patient.
in Millville, NJ |
I have seen many Physicians who have ran multiple tests, my Nurse Practitioner referred me to Dr. Sundhar. Dr. Sundhar diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, he is presently treating me for such. Because of high levels I see him yearly to be checked for Lupus. Dr. Sundhar took his time with me and was sympathetic to my feelings of being scared, tired and in pain.
in Hainesport, Nj |
Dr Sundhar is an amazing doctor. He gave me a diagnosis and a plan for medicine to treat my rheumatoid arthritis. Anytime I am having a flare up I can get an appointment quickly. He is so knowledgeable and is so kind and has great empathy on what you are dealing with. I would recommend him highly. I know my auto immune disease is in great hands and I wouldn't change it. You don't come across Doctors like him often. He gave me my life back.
in West Creek, NJ |
I am a patient of Dr. Sundhar and am totally satisfied with him! He is a caring, compassionate, well-educated doctor. He is such a professional. He is the best rheumatologist I have ever met and had the pleasure of having as my doctor! I can not say enough about him!
in Berlin |
Dr. Sundhar is my 5th doctor for my condition. He came to the bottom of my problem after being missed diagnosed for the last 8 yrs. I absolutely love him and highly recommend him to anyone.
in New Lisbon, NJ |
I am beyond impressed with Doc. Sundhar. From the moment you meet him you know you are in good hands. He cares about you and is determined to help you. Finally I have someone who I feel is in my corner. I have to also say that his staff is top notch they are considerate and go the extra mile to help you.
Excellent RA doc!! Great listener
in Vineland, NJ |
Very friendly and helpful Doctor, thank you!
in Brick, NJ |
Best RA Doctor, he really explains things well and got my arthritis under control
in Glassboro |
After 4 visits I got fed up with no real relief of my pain, I was told it was in my head. My family dr referried me a top dr and I waited hrs , however I was taken within 3days with the top dr and diagnosis correct on the 1st visit, I recommend only top Drs ! I am upset that after 2 or 3 visits the dr wasn't honest the he didn't know what was wrong
in Camden |
He has a very calm demeanor and explains things well. I feel better after meeting him for the first time.
in Mullica Hill |
He takes time and listens to his patients. He is a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone with arthritis.
in Sewell |
He is really sweet and caring, we love him!
in Collingswood, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr.Sundhar! Excellent RA Dr.!!
haddon height NJ |
I have been a patient for 4 years. I was using a walker when I first met him. Now I don't even use a cane. Because of him I can enjoy walks with my husband. Thank you Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Joshua B. Sundhar, MD?
Are you Dr. Sundhar?

Dr. Sundhar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Sundhar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sundhar's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

Roger Williams Medical Center

Completed in 2010

Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine

Completed in 2012

Dr. Sundhar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sundhar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.